Age: 24 Years
Caste: Scheduled Caste
|Profession||Politician and Businessman|
|Famous For||Being the nephew of BSP Supremo Mayawati|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Political Party||Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
|Political Journey||Joined the BSP in 2016|
|Date of Birth||Year 1995|
|Age (as in 2019)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Pathways World School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||University of Plymouth, England|
|Address||B-182, Sector 44, Noida-201301|
|Controversies||• When he attended the SP-BSP alliance press conference in January 2019, he was targeted for his pricey Gucci shoes. Later on, Mayawati in a press conference said that media was unduly targeting her nephew for shoes.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Anand Kumar (Former Politician)
Mother- Vichitra Lata
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
Sister(s)- 2 (Names Not Known)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akash Anand
- Akash Anand is a BSP leader and nephew of BSP Supremo Mayawati. He joined the Bahujan Samaj Party in the year 2016 and since then he has been an active member of the party.
- Akash Anand is the son of Mayawati’s younger brother Anand Kumar. He is often seen in party meetings with Mayawati. Akash’s name was also included in the List of star campaigners during the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections. He is also speculated to be the successor of Mayawati.
- His father, Anand Kumar, was made the vice president of BSP for “non-political” affairs. But he had to step down from the post to avoid allegations of nepotism and dynastic politics. The Quint
- After his MBA from London, he returned to India in 2015 and has been handling his father’s business since then.
- He made his first official public appearance with Mayawati in 2016 when he went to Saharanpur with her. He also shared the stage with Mayawati during her Meerut Rally in 2017.
- On 14 May 2016, he was appointed as the Director of DJT Financial Services Privat Limited. Later, on 24 January 2017, he was appointed as MD of DJT Corporation and Investments Private Limited.
- When Mayawati was banned from campaigning by the Election Commission of India for 2 days, Akash Anand came forth, took the mantle and addressed a joint “Mahagathbandhan” rally at the Kothi Meena Bazar Ground in Agra on 16 April 2019.
- Here’s an interesting video about his biography:
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]