|Real Name||Sunita Chandel|
|Known For||Being the wife of Ashok Gehlot|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Caste||Chandel Rajput (Kshatriya)|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27 November 1977|
|Husband/Spouse||Ashok Gehlot (Politician)
|Children||Son- Vaibhav Gehlot
|Parents||Father- Babu Ramswaroop Chandel
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother(s)- 6 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Favourite Politician||Rajiv Gandhi|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1.5 Crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunita Gehlot
- Sunita Gehlot is the wife of Ashok Gehlot who hails from Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
- During an interview, Sunita revealed that her husband, Ashok Gehlot, did not take any dowry at their wedding and came in a van with just 35 Baraatis.
- She also revealed that even before their marriage, Ashok had told her that his priority would be serving the nation and politics.
- Sunita says that whenever her husband gets a time to leisure out, they mostly pay a quick visit to Jain temple Choolgiri, on a hilltop on the outskirts of Jaipur.
- She says that her husband doesn’t sleep until 1.30 am and works all his waking hours.
- Ashok Gehlot mostly contests the Rajasthan Assembly Elections from the Sardarpura Constituency in Jodhpur, and whenever there is an election time, Sunita can be seen actively taking the charge of campaigning in the constituency.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)