|Profession(s)||Actor, TV Anchor|
|Famous Role||‘Karthik’ in the Telugu TV series, “Kalyani” (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Bava Maradalu (2016)
TV: Mutyala Muggu (2017)
|Date of Birth||17 November 1995 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Medium|
|Tattoo(s)||• Tandav tattoo on his left forearm.
• He also has a tattoo inked on his chest.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Food||Fettuccine Alfredo, Chicken White Sauce Pasta|
|Book||“A Work in Progress” by Connor Franta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akhil Sarthak
- Akhil Sarthak is an Indian actor and television anchor who mainly works in Telugu films and TV serials.
- Akhil was born in a well-to-do family in Hyderabad.
- He was an average student in his school and college days.
- Akhil developed a great interest in acting when he was in high school. Ever since then, he had decided to become an actor.
- He has played negative leads in TV serials like “Evare Nuvvu Mohini” and “Muthyala Muggu.”
- He has also featured in TV serials like “Matti Gajulu” and “Kalyani.”
- Akhil has also featured in a few print and TV advertisements.
- Akhil has also hosted a few reality TV shows.
- In 2020, he participated in the game reality show, “Bigg Boss Telugu 4.”
- He is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym daily.
- Akhil has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog, Benzee.
- When Akhil told his parents that he wanted to become an actor, his parents were against his decision. However, later, they allowed him to pursue acting as his career on the condition that he would have to survive without luxuries until he becomes an actor. While he was learning the basics of acting, Akhil used to get money that was only sufficient to bear the cost of transportation from his home to his acting workshop.
- In his struggling period, Sarthak got rejected several times. He was even criticised for his looks, lean body, and trails.
- During an interview, Akhil shared that he had suffered a break-up in 2018, which caused him a severe depression. It took him over a year to get over that situation.
- Akhil became the second runner-up of Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men on TV in 2018.