|Famous Role||'Omkar' in the Marathi movie Vazandar (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 46 Inches
- Waist: 38 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut||Hindi Film: Chargesheet (2011)
Marathi Film: Raada Rox (2011)
Marathi TV: Yek Number (2015) as Deva on Star Pravah
|Achievements||• In 2019, he was on the rank twenty-second in The Times of India's Top 30 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.
• In 2020, he was ranked thirteenth in The Times of India's Top 20 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.
|Date of Birth||10 March 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|School||King George School, Dadar
|College/University||R. D. National College, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2016
|Parents||Father- Sandeep Patil (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Deepa Patil
|Siblings||Brother- Prateek Patil (Filmmaker)
|Car Collection||• He owns a Fortuner.
• He owns a Mercedes Benz.
• He owns a Renault Scenic.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chirag Patil
- Chirag Patil is an Indian actor who is predominantly known for working in Marathi and Hindi films. He is popular for his role in the Marathi movie Vazandar (2016) as ‘Omkar.’
- He has appeared in other Marathi films like Nidray (2016), Whatsup Lagna (2017), Asehi Ekada Vhave (2018), Dil Dosti Deewangi (2019), and Marathi Paul Pudhe (2019).
- He featured in some Hindi films that include No Smoking (2012), Wake Up India (2013), Villa (2013), Lost and Found (2014), and 83 (2021).
- According to Chirag, when he was a kid, he was very naughty at his home and school, and he hated studying. He also used to meet legendary cricket players, who used to visit his home for dinner and parties.
- He never liked playing cricket, but he had a lot of pressure because his father and grandfather were cricketers. In an interview, he revealed that once his father saw him playing cricket, and after watching him for some time, he later told him to try something else and stop playing cricket.
- When Chirag was 18, he did his first job at his uncle’s factory in Pune. He used to keep a record of stock analysis.
- In the movie ’83,’ Chirag played the role of his father Sandeep Patil, who is a former Indian cricketer. Chirag took cricket training from his father so that he could play the role perfectly in the film. In an interview, he talked about how he felt when he was offered to play the role of his father. He said,
I’m really excited, the ’83 World Cup win is considered a milestone in Indian history and to be a part of that team is a dream come true and playing my father who’s my hero is just awesome. I don’t think any actor has ever played his father on screen, I’m a first.”
- His father had a huge contribution in India`s win in the 1983 World Cup in Lords. He was a part of the playing squad in 1983 along with Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, Mohinder Amarnath, and others. The movie also stars Ranveer Singh, Tahir Raj Bhasin, and Saqib Saleem.
- When Chirag told his father Sandeep that he would portray him in the movie ’83,’ his father wrote a letter to Chirag telling him how proud he was of him.
- In 2021, Chirag, his wife and his daughter tested positive for COVID-19. In an Instagram post, he said,
Feeling slightly better today but I am experiencing coughing and following all the protocols but it is very worrying. Thankfully our daughter is well and doing her normal things but the initial two days were very difficult for me and Sana.”
- Chirag is often featured in various newspapers.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol in many social media posts.
- He is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- He often posts photos on Instagram where he can be seen working out and practising Yoga.