Akshaya Deodhar Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Akshaya Mahesh Deodhar Akshaya Mahesh - Instagram|
|Famous Role||Anjali Pathak in the Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangala (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Shala (2011) as Akka
TV: Tujhyat Jeev Rangala (2016) on Zee Marathi as Anjali Pathak
|Awards||• 2012: Maharashtra Times Mata Shravan Queen Award.
• 2016: Colgate Max Fresh 2016’s Face of the Year Awards for her appearance in the Marathi television show Tuzyat Jeev Rangla (2016).
|Date of Birth||14 May 1994 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|School||Ahilyadevi High School, Pune|
|College/University||Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune|
|Religion||Hinduism Akshaya Deodhar - Instagram|
|Caste||Brahmin TV9 Marathi|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Akshaya Deodhar - Instagram|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Watching movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Suyash Tilak (actor)
|Marriage Date||4 December 2022|
|Husband/Spouse||Hardeek Joshi (actor)
|Parents||Father- Mahesh Deodhar (Retired Indian Railways Chief Office Superintendent)
Mother- Archana Deodhar (homemaker)
|Siblings||She has a sister named Anuja Deodhar
|Food||Chicken Curry, Varan Bhaat, Noodles|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshaya Deodhar
- Akshaya Deodhar is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Marathi entertainment industry. In 2016, she came into the limelight after appearing in the Zee Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangala in which she played the role of Anjali.
- Akshaya belongs to a Brahmin Hindu family in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Fascinated by participating in stage since childhood, Akshaya used to perform in various school functions.
- Akshaya, during her college days, used to anchor various college cultural events.
- In an interview, Akshaya said that during her college days, she used to actively participate in various events; however, she never thought of becoming an actor. She explained,
I have always done anchoring for college shows and while acting was never really the first step out of college, it just happened and I am glad it did. This show too came my way at the right time and it’s bigger than anything I have done. I am extremely glad to be on board.” Pune Times Mirror
- Soon after completing her undergraduate degree, she started working as a theatre artist. She has appeared in many Marathi theatrical productions like Binkaamache Sanwaad, Darshan, 3 (Teen), and Sangeet Manapman.
- In 2011, she made her film debut with the Marathi film Shala in which she played the role of Akka.
- Akshaya’s debut TV show, Tujhyat Jeev Rangla (2016), was termed one of the longest-running soap operas in the Marathi entertainment industry. The show completed 1256 episodes in 2019.
- After the Marathi TV show, Tujhyat Jeev Rangla (2016), went off-air, Akshaya took a year off from acting. According to Akshaya, she wanted to focus on her personal life. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I am resting at the moment. It’s been a while since the series ended. The series was running for the last four years. I am exercising regularly now. Cultivating new hobbies. Trying out social media. Did some photo shoots. While getting ready for new roles, we need to be strong in mind and body. It is being prepared.”
- On 4 December 2022, Akshaya got married to her co-star Hardeek Joshi. They both were cast in the Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangla (2016). In an interview with a media house, Akshaya’s husband, Hardeek Joshi, shared how he decided to marry his co-star Akshaya. He said,
I have known Akshaya for around 5 years. We met on the show Tujyat Jeev Rangala and bonded well. She became my great friend, but the thought of marriage was not in my head. It was my mother who asked me to propose the idea of marriage to Akshaya. She told me, Now you are at home for some time to think about your marriage.’ She even said, ‘This is the right time to get married, otherwise you will get busy with your other projects. But for the love of my mother, I talked to Akshaya and told her that my mother wants us to get married. She told me she is ready but needs to discuss it with her family. Then, I went to talk to her mother. After around six months, the marriage date was finalised. So this is how we both decided to get married.”
- In an interview with a media house, her husband, Hardeek Joshi, revealed that Akshaya has anger management issues. He said,
Akshaya gets angry quickly. She can do anything and say anything when she is angry and that is one thing she should change after marriage.”