Hardeek Joshi Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Famous role||"Rana" in the Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangla (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Har Har Mahadev (2022) as Abaji Vishwanath
TV (Marathi): Raja Shivchhatrapati (2008) on Star Pravah as Kartalab Khan
|Date of Birth||6 October 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|School||Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Mumbai|
|College/University Hardeek Joshi - Facebook||• University of Mumbai
• Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai
|Religion||Hinduism Hardeek Joshi - Facebook|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||4 December 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Akshaya Deodhar (actress)
|Parents||Mother- Gayatri Joshi
|Siblings||Hardeek Joshi has a sister.|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hardeek Joshi
- Hardeek Joshi is an Indian actor and model who primarily works in the Marathi entertainment industry. In 2016, he came into the limelight after he appeared in the Zee Marathi television show Tujhyat Jeev Rangla in which he played the role of Rana.
- Hardeek was born and brought up in a Brahman family in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- According to Hardeek, since childhood, he wanted to join the Indian Army. He also completed the SSB (Services Selection Board) training in Chandigarh, India; however, he didn’t receive the letter for joining. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I wanted to pursue a career in the Army. I was also selected for the Army in 2011. At that time, I had also completed SSB (Armed Border Force) training in Chandigarh. But for some reason I didn’t get the call. However, I still want to join the army.”
- After being unsuccessful at the SSB attempt, he decided to return to Mumbai from Chandigarh. After moving to Mumbai, he bagged a photo shoot for a fashion brand following which he decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- According to Hardeek, he used to do modelling during his college days.
- Hardeek has appeared in various Marathi television shows like Radha Hi Bawari (2011), Durva (2013), Asmita (2014), Aghori (2019), and Tuzya Mazya Sansarala Ani Kay Hava (2021).
- In 2022, Hardeek made his film debut with the Marathi film Har Har Mahadev in which he played the role of Abaji Vishwanath.
- In 2019, Hardeek was ranked third in “The hottest men of Marathi TV” by The Times of India. In 2020, he was ranked sixth in the “Top 15 Desirable Men of Marathi TV” by The Times of India.
- On 4 December 2022, Hardeek Joshi got married to Akshaya Deodhar, a Marathi actress. Hardeek and Akshaya starred opposite each other in the Marathi television show “Tujhyat Jeev Rangla (2016).”
- According to Hardeek, since 2017, Akshaya was his good friend; however, he never decided to marry her. It was his mother who suggested Hardeek to propose Akshaya. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I have known Akshaya for around 5 years. We met on the show Tujyat Jeev Rangala and bonded well. She became my great friend, but the thought of marriage was not in my head. It was my mother who asked me to propose the idea of marriage to Akshaya. She told me, Now you are at home for some time to think about your marriage.’ She even said, ‘This is the right time to get married, otherwise you will get busy with your other projects. But for the love of my mother, I talked to Akshaya and told her that my mother wants us to get married. She told me she is ready but needs to discuss it with her family. Then, I went to talk to her mother. After around six months, the marriage date was finalised. So this is how we both decided to get married.”
- In 2021, Hardeek launched a soft drink and shakes kiosk with the name ‘Kolhapur Badam Thandai.’ The soft drinks franchise has its outlets in Maharashtra. In an Instagram video, Hardeek shared about his business and said,
So far you have loved me and my work, now I am making my debut in the business. I am confident that your support will continue to be with me forever…Kolhapur Badam Thandai, dated 25th February means at your service from today…so what should not come? It’s coming…it’s running..this evening after 4.00 Khau Galli Khasbag Maidan Kolhapur.”
- Hardeek Joshi is an animal lover and he often posts pictures of animals on his social media accounts. He also had a pet dog named Snoopy. In 2019, his pet dog, Snoopy passed away.
- He is a fitness fanatic and he often shares pictures of his workout sessions on different social media accounts. In an interview, Hardeek talked about his workout routine and said,
After the shoots, I regularly go to the gym for the workouts. I strictly never skip the workout. When I am working out, I do not focus on a particular body part rather I keep the focus on core body fitness. I regularly do yoga as well for the benefits it offers.”
- In an interview, Hardeek talked about his diet and said that he consumes 15 eggs a day to stay fit, Hardeek said,
When we are shooting for the practice sessions, I practice Surya Namaskars and also have to work out the dips. But along with that, it also requires to follow a strict diet. My daily diet consists of half a litre of milk, 1 litre buttermilk, 15-20 eggs, and meat.” The Times of India
|↑1||Hardeek Joshi - Facebook|
|↑2||Hardeek Joshi - Facebook|
|↑3||The Times of India|
|↑4||The Times of India|