|Real Name||Alexis Lexi Kaufman|
|Nickname||Five Feet of Fury, Little Miss Bliss, The Wicked Witch of WWE|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 1"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 46 kg
in Pounds- 101 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-34|
|WWE Debut||NXT: May 8, 2014
SmackDown (Main Roster): July 26, 2016
|Slam/Finishing moves||Twisted Bliss
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 2-time WWE SmackDown Women's Champion
• 2-time WWE RAW Women's Champion
• Ranked #29 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2016
|Date of Birth||9 August 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|School||Providence High School, North Carolina|
|College/University||University of Akron, Ohio
Columbus Community College, Ohio
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Medical Dietetics|
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing, Watching Softball|
|Controversies||Like many other WWE Divas, Alexa Bliss made headlines when a number of her alleged private pictures were leaked online. The wrestler, however, denied the pictures, terming them as 'bogus.'
|Favorite Wrestlers||Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio|
|Favorite Ice Hockey Team||Columbus Blue Jackets|
|Favorite Rock Band||Panic! At The Disco|
|Favorite Song||'Beside You' by Marianas Trench|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)|
|Fiancé||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alexa Bliss
- Does Alexa Bliss smoke:? Not Known
- Does Alexa Bliss drink alcohol:? Not Known
- Her father, Bob, and mother, Angela, were only 17 and 18 years-old respectively when they brought the future WWE Women’s Champion into this world.
- Alexa was an avid sportsperson during her childhood days; she reportedly excelled at various sports like track kickboxing, softball, gymnastics, swimming, etc.
- While at the University of Akron, Alexa achieved the Divison I status in ‘cheerleading.’
- At the age of 15, she was diagnosed with anorexia – a life threatening eating disorder. Her condition was so severe that at prima facie the doctor told her parents that she mightn’t even survive the next 24 hours. However, the future pro wrestler miraculously recuperated and showed speedy recovery.
- Though Alexa thought that she had defeated the disease, the symptoms began to appear again. Being a cheerleader at the University, she had to follow a strict workout regimen, which instead of helping her stay fit, re-triggered the disorder. Owing to the ‘resurrected’ disease, she lost 18 Kg (40 pounds) in just 6 weeks.
- In order to recover again, she had to put on a lot of weight. For this purpose, she turned to body building and eventually won several IFBB (International Federation of Body Building and Fitness) events.
- In order to provide some main roster exposure to the then NXT stars – Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks and Charlotte – Cerebral Assassin Triple H offered them the opportunity to be a part of his entrance at Wrestlemania 30.
- “Bliss”, the second half of her ring name, was not coined by the WWE creative but was instead given to her because of the trouble she faced pronouncing her catchphrase “Bless Your Heart” in the expected American accent. Since her “Bless Your Heart” sounded more like “Bliss Your Heart”, the WWE wasted no time in adding it to her ring name.
- Alexa is best friends with fellow wrestler Nia Jax.