|Real Name||Alisha Abdullah|
|Profession||Car & Motorcycle Racer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 56 Kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Category||Bike & Car|
|Debut||In 2006, at the National Road Racing Championship UCAL|
|Achievements||• In 2008, honored with Rotary's Young Achievers Award.
• In 2009, finished 3rd among 15 men at the JK Tyre National Super-bike Racing Championship.
• In 2011, finished 8th (a podium finish) at the Volkswagen National Polo Cup (India).
• In 2012, finished 8th at the Volkswagen National Polo Cup (India).
|Date of Birth||24 July 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||St. Kevin's Anglo Indian High School, Chennai, India
Sacred Heart, Church park, Chennai, India
|College||MOP Vaishnav college for Women, Nungambakkam, Chennai, India
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai, India
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in Sociology from MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai
Post graduation studies from Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Doing Workouts, Yoga|
|Favorite Motorsports Racer||Danica Patrick (American professional stock car racing driver), Michael Schumacher (German retired racing driver)|
|Favorite Actress||Khushbu Sundar (Tamil Actress)|
|Favorite Actor||Ajith Kumar (Tamil Actor)|
|Favorite Restaurant||Lloyds Tea House, Chennai, India|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Vell Naveen Devan Raj (Pilot)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alisha Abdullah
- Does Alisha Abdullah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alisha Abdullah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Alisha’s father is a 7 time National Biking Champion, and watching him she developed an interest in racing.
- At the age of 9, she started doing go-karting.
- She started winning go-karting races by the time she was 11.
- Alisha won the MRF National Go-Karting Championship when she was just 13 years old.
- On her 18th birthday, her parents gifted her a superbike, which motivated her to make her career in bike racing.
- In 2004, she switched from 4-wheels to bikes and talking about this her father said- “The fact is formula car racing can get very expensive. Motorbike racing is easier to manage financially, and moreover, I know what is what in motorbike racing and I can guide her. So I asked Alisha to try bike racing.”
- She also does modelling and has also debuted in a Tamil film- Irumbu Kuthirai (2014) in which she played the role of a biker’s (villain) girlfriend.
- Alisha’s role models are Danica Patrick (American Professional Car Racer), and Late Kalpana Chawla (Astronaut).