From Rustam-e-Hind (Champion of India) to Rustam-e-Zamana (Champion of the Universe), every title conferred on Gama Pehalwan always fell short describing the legend. Gama’s legacy is such that even after more than five decades of his death, every wrestler in the Indian Subcontinent aspires to be like Gama- The Undefeated. The secret behind the glorious physique of Gama was his diet and a poised workout plan. Let’s delve into detail about the diet and workout plan of Gama Pehalwan:
Gama Pehalwan’s Diet Plan
- Wrestling is not everybody’s cup of tea, it requires a well-disciplined routine to get into that perfect physique, and when it comes to diet, one needs to be extra cautious. Wrestlers like Gama, have carved a niche for themselves in terms of their diet plans.
- Gama Pehalwan’s diet was such that it would definitely blow your mind. According to sources, his daily diet included 2 gallons (7.5 litres) of milk, 6 desi chickens, and more than a pound of crushed almond paste made into a tonic drink.
Gama Pehalwan’s Workout Routine
- When a balanced diet plan is a must to get into that toned body; so as a poised workout plan. Gama was very strict towards his daily workouts. It was his diligent efforts in his workouts that led him to become one of the greatest wrestlers in the world.
- According to reports, during his daily training, Gama used to grapple with 40 of his fellow wrestlers in the court. Gama also used to do 5000 Baithaks (squats) and 3000 Dands (pushups) in a day.
- Sunit Jadhav Diet & Workout Plan
- Shoma Chaudhury (Journalist) Age, Biography, Husband, Children, Controversy, Family, Facts & More
- Heeraben Modi Age, Husband, Children, Biography, Family & More
- Madhu Trehan (Journalist) Age, Biography, Husband, Children, Controversy, Family & More
- Sunit Jadhav (Mr. India 2017) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Swapna Priyadarshini Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography, Facts & More
- Vikram Chandra (Journalist) Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography, Facts & More
- Udayan Mukherjee (Journalist) Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Children, Biography, Facts & More