|Profession(s)||Wrestler, Actor, Motivational Speaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-175 cm
in meters-1.75 m
in feet inches-5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-75 kg
in pounds-165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Date of Birth||21 July 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Madina, Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Madina, Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Uvaa (2015)
TV: Survivor India – The Ultimate Battle (as participant), SuperCops vs Supervillains (as actor)
|Family||Father- Umed Singh (Retired army soldier)
Mother- Ramodevi (Homemaker)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Hindustan Times|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Engagement Date||27 February 2014|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Payal Rohatgi (Actress)|
|Fiancee||Payal Rohatgi (Actress)
- Does Sangram Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sangram Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sangram was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis after birth and was bound to a wheelchair for approximately 8 years.
- In 1999, he started working as a sportsperson with the Delhi Police.
- In 2006, he won the gold medal in John Ritz Big Five International Tournament held in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- He won several famous awards such as Rajiv Gandhi Award, Crown Award by Youth Association India & International BodyBuilding (2010), Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Saman 2010, and Chhatrapati Shivaji Award for Best Indian Sportsperson 2012.
- He also won many titles like the National Champion (2003), Sher-e-Hind title (2008), Haryana Kumar Title of Wrestling (2000), and Mr. Haryana Title (2009).
- In 2012, he won the title of World’s Best Professional Wrestler by the World Wrestling Professionals, South Africa for his style, stamina, and nature of wrestling.
- He participated in many reality shows like ‘Survivor India – The Ultimate Battle’, ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3’, ‘100% – De Dhana Dhan’, ‘Sacch Ka Saamna’, etc.
- In 2013, he participated in the Salman Khan‘s popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ Season 7 and ended up as one of the finalists.
- He got a breakthrough role as an actor in the TV serial ‘SuperCops vs Supervillains’ as Sub-Inspector Sangram.
- He was the brand ambassador for the Wrestling Federation of India 2014.
- In 2014, he appeared in an interactive talk/chat show ‘Simply Baatien With Raveena’, hosted by Raveena Tandon.
- He received the title ‘Indian Affairs Indian of the year 2014 in Sports Leadership’ at 5th Annual Indian Affairs founded by Satya Brahma at India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2014.
- He won the Commonwealth Heavyweight Championship twice (2015 & 2016) that were held in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. For this, he was felicitated by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in Delhi.
- He hosted the Live India’s TV show ‘Tau Aur Bhau’ and DD Sports’s show ‘Rio to Tokyo: Vision 2020.’
- He is the brand ambassador for ‘Sanjay Gandhi Animal Care Centre’ and ‘People For Animal’ (PFA).
- He also worked as an official motivational speaker for the Indian Army and for Indian wrestlers who were representing India in the Commonwealth Games.
- On 6 February 2016, he played his first International match in Chandigarh, India, which was a charity match for Cancer patients.
- He was invited by the AYUSH ministry, NDMC, and IIT Delhi to Delhi as a Guest Of Honor where he gave a motivational talk to the youngsters.
- He also adopted 16 girls & 7 boys from Haryana and has sponsored their education.
- On 17 March 2016, he along with the support of celebrity Designer Rohit Bal & wife Payal Rohatgi launched his sportswear range SGXbySangramSingh in Delhi at FDCI for the benefit of common man.
- The journey of his life has been included in Hindi textbooks in a chapter format for children who studying in the 7th standard.
- He is also a registered organ donor.