|Winning the Miss France title in 2021
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|in kilograms- 52 kg
in pounds- 114 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Pageants: Miss Lower Normandy (2015, Second runner up)
TV: Danse avec les stars, Season 12 with Anthony Colette (2022)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements
|• Miss Lower Normandy, 2015 - second runner up
• Miss Normandy, 2020 - winner
• Miss France, 2021 - winner
• Miss Universe, 2021 - Top 21 contestant
|Date of Birth
|30 September 1997 (Tuesday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|• Elementary school in Bourguébus
• Middle school in Saint-Martin-de-Fontenay
• High school at the Augustin-Fresnel in Caen
|Institute of Business Administration at the University of Caen Normandy in Caen
|• Certification in negotiation and customer service
• Master's degree in gerontological management
|Ski, cooking, and scrolling Instagram
|• In the year 2020, Amandine fell prey to identity theft. Subsequently, she used her Instagram to express that she does not use Twitter and prefers likes to keep her romantic life private. Furthermore, she clarified her views on fans creating fan accounts using her name, but expressed her disappointment towards individuals using fake information by pretending to be her. Femme Actuelle
|Relationships & More
|Julien Georges (a business man from Normandy)
Note: She later announced that she was single.
|She is unmarried
|Father- Jean-Luc Petit (serves in the penitentiary system)
Mother- Nathalie Petit (works for the Caen tourist office)
|Sister- Pauline Petit (elder)
|Social Media App
|The dancing girl
|€57,000 in gifts from sponsors, a year's stay in a luxurious Parisian apartment, and a monthly stipend comparable to that of a high-ranking executive in France. Femme Actuelle
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amandine Petit
- Amandine Petit, who is a French model, is known for being Miss France in 2021. Prior to this achievement, she earned the title of Miss Normandy in 2020.
- In 2015, she made her debut in the pageantry world, securing the first runner-up position in the Miss Lower Normandy pageant. This accomplishment pushed her into the Miss Normandy 2015 competition, where she claimed the position of second runner-up. Five years later, Petit once again stepped into the spotlight, being crowned Miss Normandy in 2020, which allowed her to participate in the Miss France 2021 contest.
- Participation in competitions has been a family tradition for Amandine Petit. Her maternal grandmother, Nicole Belloteau, was crowned the queen of Château de Creully when she was 20 years old. Similarly, in 1934, Amandine’s great-grandmother, Madeleine Courvalet, earned the title of Queen of Creully.
- One of her professional aspirations was to take the position of director at a retirement home or an accommodation facility that provides assistance to elderly individuals (EHPAD).
- Petit started advocating for medical research after discovering that her grandmother had Alzheimer’s disease. Due to her grandmother’s affection for her, Petit became very active with France Alzheimer, an organization that strives to improve the lives of individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- A portrait of Amandine was showcased on the streets of Bourguébus, her hometown, as a celebration of her winning the Miss France title.
- At the age of 17, after a meeting with Malika Ménard, a fellow native of Normandy who secured the Miss France title in 2010, Petit felt a profound inspiration that led her to follow her own journey in pageantry.
- She was among the top fifteen contestants and later in the prestigious top five during Miss France ultimately becoming the titleholder. This crowning moment marked her as the seventh Miss France hailing from Normandy.
- Following her winning the Miss France title, Petit got occupied with appearances both within France and on international platforms. Her engagements spanned from participating in Fort Boyard to gracing the 2021 French Open and Cannes Film Festival. She was also a part of runway shows in cities such as Barcelona and Casablanca.
- Petit also interacted with the youth during the COVID-19 pandemic through her weekly co-hosting role on Virgin Radio.
- As Miss France, she earned the right to represent France at Miss Universe 2020 and secured a spot among the top 21 contenders.
- Holding the Miss France title, Petit was presented with a range of privileges. These included gifts worth over €57,000 from sponsors, a year-long stay in a luxurious Parisian apartment, and a monthly stipend comparable to that of a high-ranking executive in France.
- Originally selected to represent France at Miss Universe 2021 or Miss World 2021, scheduling conflicts with Miss France 2022 required her to participate in Miss Universe 2020.
- In an interview, Petit revealed that she ate McDonald’s just before her Miss France performance.
- On the day of the Miss Universe competition, Petit still wore bandages on her feet which was a result of extensive walking in high heels.
- She was also selected among 109 women to embody Marianne in an exhibit initiated by Marlène Schiappa at the Panthéon in March 2021.
- Because of her active presence on social media, numerous fashion and skincare brands have collaborated with her for promotional endeavors. Past collaborations include Pure Essentiel, California Almonds France, Ferrero Rocher, and Peugeot among others.
View this post on Instagram
- In May 2023, Petit unveiled her debut book, “J’ai décidé d’oser” (I Decided to Dare). In its pages, she talks about the events of her life and documents her journey to becoming Miss France.
- The model loves animals which is also evident from her social media posts. Besides, she also has a pet cat named Oslo.
- Amandine also shared her addiction to browsing food videos on Instagram. However, she tries to resist the temptation because it makes her feel hungry at odd hours.
- Amandine’s love for skiing is evident from her social media. She even has an annual tradition of visiting the mountains to ski with friends and family.
- During her leisure time, Amandine loves cooking and baking, often sharing her recipes on social media. She is also a non-vegetarian and likes to indulge in alcohol, particularly wine, and champagne, during special occasions with loved ones.