Age: 37 Years
Husband: Paresh Kamath
|Real Name||Priyanka Bose|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year- 1982|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Delhi, India (currently resides in Mumbai)|
|College/University||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Sociology|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Sorry Bhai! (2008)
Italian: Gangor (2010)
|Award||she won the “Best Actress Award” for the film "Gangor" at the New Jersey Independent South Asian Film Festival.|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Address||A flat in Madh Island, Mumbai|
|Controversy||She put allegations against the filmmaker Sajid Khan of sexual harassment in 2018.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Paresh Kamath, Singer
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Naiima (born; 28 January 2009)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Bose
- Does Priyanka Bose smoke: Not Known
- Does Priyanka Bose drink alcohol: Not Known
- She was born into a middle-class Hindu Family in Delhi.
- Priyanka Bose began her acting career as a theatre artist. Although she has been a part of numerous plays, ‘Nirbhaya’ remains her most popular play to date.
- As far as Bollywood is concerned, she was first seen in a song, opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh, from the movie Johnny Gaddar (2007). However, her official debut came a year later with the movie, Sorry Bhai!, wherein she played the character- Shruti.
- Her performance in the 2010 Bollywood film “Gangor,” earned her laurels from all corners.
- The year 2013 marked her breakthrough as she was widely applauded for her Tanishq advertisement. In the commercial, Priyanka plays a widowed mother, who defies all social taboos and gets remarried. The ad was hailed as ‘path-breaking’, ‘courageous,’ and ‘unique’ on social media.
- In the same year, she shared the screen with the noted Bollywood actress Konkana Sen Sharma in the film “Shunyo Awnko.”
- Thereafter, Priyanka went on to appear in Jeffery D Brown’s “Sold,” Abhinav Tiwari’s “Oass,” and Devashish Makhija’s “Oonga.”
- In 2014, she was seen in the 2014 Bollywood film “Gulaab Gang;” starring Juhi Chawla and Madhuri Dixit.
- In 2016, Priyanka appeared in the award-winning Marathi film “Half Ticket.” The film was awarded the Ecumenical Jury Award at the 57th Zlin International Film Festival 2017.
- Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman and Priyanka Bose starrer Lion (2016) bagged six Academy Awards nominations. In the movie, Priyanka plays the character of Kamla, the biological mother of the protagonist, Saroo Brierley.
- In 2018, she appeared in the film “The MisEducation of Bindu.”
- In the same year, Priyanka appeared in the film “Ascharyachakit!;” based on the writings of Saadat Hasan Manto.
- Reportedly, it took nearly 16 hours to finalize Priyanka Bose’s look in “Ashcharyachakit!.”
- Also a producer, Priyanka now owns a small production company named PaapiPet pictures.
- In an interview, Priyanka said that she had become very terrified after the 2012 Delhi Gang Rape of Nirbhaya.
- Priyanka has also done a play titled “Nirbhaya” and considers it the best thing she has ever done in her life.
- She has also acted in a few English films and she wants to be a cross-culture actor.