|Real Name||Priyanka Bose|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year- 1981|
|Age (as in 2016)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Delhi, India (currently resides in Mumbai)|
|College/University||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Sociology|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Sorry Bhai! (2008)
Italian: Gangor (2010)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Paresh Kamath, Singer
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Bose
- Does Priyanka Bose smoke: Not Known
- Does Priyanka Bose drink alcohol: Not Known
- Priyanka Bose began her acting career as a theater artist. Although she has been a part of numerous plays, ‘Nirbhaya’ remains her most popular play to date.
- As far as Bollywood is concerned, she was first seen in a song, opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh, from the movie Johnny Gaddar (2007). However, her official debut came a year later with the movie, Sorry Bhai!, wherein she played the character- Shruti.
- The year 2013 marked her breakthrough as she was widely applauded for her Tanishq advertisement. In the commercial, Priyanka plays a widowed mother, who defies all society taboos and gets remarried. The ad was hailed as ‘path-breaking’, ‘courageous’ and ‘unique’ on social media.
- Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman and Priyanka Bose starrer Lion (2016) bagged six Academy Awards nominations. In the movie, Priyanka plays the character of Kamla, the biological mother of the protagonist, Saroo Brierley.
- Apart from Oscar nominations, the film also managed to win 2 BAFTA Awards.
- Also a producer, Priyanka now owns a small production company named PaapiPet pictures.