|Famous Role||As Bhaskar Sarnaik in the movie 'Kagaar: Life on the Edge' (2003)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Debut||Film: 'Kagaar: Life on the Edge' (2003) as Bhaskar Sarnaik
|Last Film||Dhuaan (2013)
|Award||In 2004, he was nominated for the Best Debut Actor at the Zee Cine Awards for the film Kagaar: Life on the Edge (2003).|
|Date of Birth||4 May 1971 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||2 February 2022|
|Place of Death||Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||51 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart attack The Indian Express|
|School||Mission School, Bilaspur|
|Education Qualification(s) Amitabh Dayal - Linkedin||• Bachelor of engineering mechanical
• Diploma in animation and graphics
|Controversy||On 30 June 2016, Amitabh attracted a controversy when his wife, Mrunalinni Patil, called a press conference and accused him of physical and mental torture. His wife called the conference to get away with the defamation that Amitabh had made on her. On 27 June 2016, Amitabh had accused his wife of torturing their daughter, Amruta. He said that his wife used to beat their daughter because of which Amruta ran away from Mrunalinni's house and came to Amitabh's house at midnight. SpotboyE Nasheman|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Seperated|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2000
|Wife/Spouse||Mrinalini Patil (Producer)|
|Children||Daughter- Amruta Dayal
|Parents||Father- Name Not Know
Mother- Madhuri Arvind Dayal
|Siblings||Brother- Ajay Najat
Sister- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amitabh Dayal
- Amitabh Dayal was an Indian actor who is known for his role as Bhaskar Sarnaik in the Bollywood movie ‘Kagaar: Life on the Edge’ in 2003.
- He had appeared in other Bollywood films that include Viruddh… Family Comes First (2005), Dillagi…Yeh Dillagi (2005), Rangdari (2012), and Dhuaan (2013).
- In February 2002, he started a production house ‘Amruta Films Pvt.Ltd.’ along with his wife.
- In 2005, Amitabh set up his own production house named ‘Wild Water Entertainment’ under which many music videos were produced.
- In 2009, he received an honor from President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil at President’s house for one of his feature films.
- In 2011, Amitabh dedicated a song from his movie ‘Dhuaan’ that he had recorded to support Anna Hazare who went on a hunger strike against corruption and commenced his fast in Mumbai in 2011.
- On 2 February 2022, Amitabh passed away after a heart attack at the Nanawati Hospital. He was admitted there on 17 January 2022 where he was also found COVID-19 positive. His wife took to social media to confirm Amitabh’s death. In an Instagram post, she wrote,
He passed away at 4.30 am today, he was in the hospital for the last few days after suffering a massive heart attack on January 17. He then tested positive for Covid-19 but later on also tested negative. We will be doing his last rites in Mumbai. Amitabh’s family is from Chhattisgarh so we are waiting for his relatives to come in before the funeral.”
- He posted a video on Instagram a few days before his death in which he was seen talking about never giving up in life. Amitabh Dayal – Instagram
- He was featured in various newspapers.
- He was a fitness enthusiast and often posted pictures of working out at the gym.
- He was often spotted drinking and smoking on various occasions.
- He was passionate about photography and often posted some of the pictures clicked by him on social media.
- He was a passionate animal lover and often posted pictures of them on social media.