|Full Name||Rajiv Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 August 1962|
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Educational Qualification||Not known
|Debut||Film: Ek Jaan Hain Hum (1983, Actor)
Director: PremGranth (1996)
Producer: Henna (1991)
|Family||Father- Late Raj Kapoor (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother- Krishna Kapoor
Brothers- Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor
Sisters- Rima Jain, Ritu Nanda
|Address||R K Studios, Chembur, Mumbai 400071|
|Controversies||In 'Ram Teri Ganga Maili,' Mandakini and Rajiv Kapoor had some scenes that were considered inappropriate for the audience.
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Mera Naam Joker (1970)|
|Favourite Food||Khichadi and Seafood (Especially: Crabs, Prawns, and Fish)|
|Favourite Drink||Whiskey and Beer|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nagama (Nandita Arvind Morarji-Indian Actress and Active Politician)
Trishna (Meena Kanwar- Indian Actress and daughter of the Director Sohanlal Kanwar)
Divya Rana (Bollywood Actress, Photographer and Ceramic Sculpturer)
|Wife/Spouse||Aarti Sabharwal (Architect, Divorced-2003)
|Marriage Date||Year 2001|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||48346410.10 Rs.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rajiv Kapoor
- Does Rajiv Kapoor drink alcohol? : Yes
- Dees Rajiv Kapoor smoke? : Not known
- As a child, he liked to watch the Zalzala (1988); inspired by Mackenna’s Gold (1969).
- He is the grandson of famous Bollywood actor Prithviraj Kapoor. Actor Ranbir Kapoor is his nephew, actress Neetu Singh and Babita are his sister-in-laws; Shashi Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor (Hindi movie actors) are his paternal uncles and renowned Bollywood actresses Kareena and Karishma are his nieces.
- In 1983, he started his career from the film ‘Ek Jaan Hai Hum’, and then acted in the films ‘Lava’, ‘Aasman’, ‘Ram Teri Ganga Maili’, ‘Zabardast’, ‘Preeti’, ‘Shukriya’, Mera Saathi’, ‘Zalzala’, ‘Hum To Chale Pardes’, Naag Nagin’ and ‘Zimmedar.’
- After this, in his production career; he produced the films ‘Henna’, ‘Aa Ab Laut Chalen’, ‘Prem Granth’, and directed the movies like ‘Prem Granth’ and ‘Biwi O Biwi.’
- As an assistant director, he worked in the movies like ‘Prem Rog’ and ‘Biwi O Biwi’.
- He is also a distant relative of Bollywood actor Prem Chopra (Raj Kapoor was married to Prem Chopra’s wife’s sister Krishna).
- He is the cousin of Ajay Kapoor (executive director of ‘Indra Media Pvt Ltd,’ head programmer of ‘Zee Sports’, creative director of ‘Nimbus Television,’ producer of ‘Ten Sports’ and producer of several series of dramas).
- After marriage, Rajiv Kapoor and Aarti Sabharwal started living separately due to some unknown reasons, and after two years they divorced each other with mutual consent.
- He likes the movie ‘Mera Naam Joker’ (1970) so much that he has watched it more than 150 times, last so far.
- Allegedly, he had a solid relationship with Nagama (Indian Actress and Active Politician) during his directorial film ‘Premgranth.’ Similarly, Divya Rana (Bollywood Actress, Photographer, and Ceramic Sculpturer) was believed to be very close to him during her movies ‘Ram Teri Ganga Maili’ and ‘Ek Jaan Hain Hum.’
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡