|Nickname||Ami or AG News 18|
|Profession||Chief Executive Officer|
|Famous For||Being appointed as the CEO of OnlyFans in December 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||1985 (Year)|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|College/University||• FIDM, Los Angeles, California
• California State University, Los Angeles
• Harvard Business School
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Merchandise Marketing at FIDM, Los Angeles, California
• B.A. in Public Relations and Organizational Communication at California State University, Los Angeles
• Certificate in Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies at Harvard Business School Amrapali Gan's LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrapali Gan
- Amrapali is a Mumbai born American woman who was appointed as the Chief Executive officer of OnlyFans on 21 December 2021. OnlyFans is a subscription-based social media platform that is known for providing adult content on the internet.
- In 2007, Amrapali Gan joined a Marketing Leadership Program at PepsiCo. In 2008, she began working as an Account Executive at Phyllis Klein & Associates in its Public Relations department. In 2010, she joined My Fashion Database, Inc. as Digital Marketing Manager. In 2012, she began working as a Marketing Manager at Fashion Startup, StyleSaint. In 2014, she joined Quest Nutrition as Head of Brand Communications and worked there for three years. In 2017, Amrapali Gan joined Red Bull Media House as a Brand Activation & Communications Manager.
- Amrapali joined Arcade Agency as its consultant in 2018. In the meanwhile, she also served Los Angeles-based cannabis café as its Vice President.
- In 2019, she began working at Lowell Herb Co. as a Director in Communications and worked there for less than a year. In the same year, she joined Cannabis Cafe as its Vice President in Marketing & Publicity. In September 2020, she joined OnlyFans in Los Angeles as its Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. She was promoted as its CEO in December 2021.
- Amrapali Gan replaced its former CEO and founder of the company Tim Stokely. The company was founded by Tim Stokely in 2016. Amrapali was working side by side under the leadership of Tim since September 2020. Tim Stokely while announcing the name of Amrapali for OnlyFans New CEO stated in a press conference that Amrapali would bring fresh energy into the business. He said,
Ami has a deep passion for OnlyFans’ business and I’m passing the baton to a friend and colleague who has the vision and drive to help the organisation reach its tremendous potential. OnlyFans is still a new company and Ami brings a fresh energy and reflects who we are as a business.”
Tim Stokely congratulated Amrapali Gan on his social media account.
Amrapali Gan seemed excited at the moment and stated in media that it was an incredible moment of her life. She said,
I am proud to assume this role. I look forward to continuing to work closely with our creator community to help them maximise control over, and monetise, their content. I will be leading an exceptionally talented team at OnlyFans that is delivering a unique experience for our creators and fans. By blending state of the art technology with creative capital, we are committed to being the safest social media platform in the world.”
- Amrapali is a dog lover.