|Real Name||Ana Brnabic|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Belgrade, Yugoslavia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||First Belgrade Gymnasium, Belgrade, Serbia|
|College||Northwood University, Midland, Michigan, USA
University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire, UK
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||In October 2015, a website published the phone transcripts of Lydia Udovicki and Bojan Pajtic in which it accuses the godfather of Serbian Prime Minister and Director of the EMS Serbia, Nikola Petrovic, that he tried to collect a racket of 2 million euros from the company "Continental Wind Partners " so that they would join their wind farms to the power of Serbia. In reply to it, the former Serbian Prime Minister, Aleksandar Vucic, accused the "Continental Wind Partners" and its subsidiary in Serbia that have lobbied the US Congress that in their letter to Biden quote the prime minister's brother Andrew and his godfather Nicholas as the main source of corruption in Serbia. In response, Ana Brnabic as a representative of the CWP and the director of EMS, refuted the allegations of any bribery and corruption.|
|Favorite Food||Mettwurst (minced pork sausage) with green cabbage|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Sexual Orientation||Homosexual (Lesbian)|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Toyota RAV4|
|Salary (As the Prime Minister of Serbia)||88,825 RSD or 720 euros/month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ana Brnabic
- Does Ana Brnabic smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ana Brnabic drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started her career with “Serbian information center” as a position administrator and the person in charge of public relations, to maintain contact between the reformist-minded parties in Serbia with civil media in the UK.
- In 2002, she returned to Serbia and started working as an officer for public relations programs for agricultural development of Serbia.
- She is known for her marketing skills, had worked for U.S. companies before she assumed her Serbian government job.
- From 2002 to 2011, she worked for United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- She is a former “businesswoman of the year.”
- She is fluent in Russian and English.
- She was a member of the Managing Board of the PEXIM Foundation, a non-profit organization that grants scholarships to talented university students from Serbia and Macedonia.
- She was also the director of Continental Wind Serbia (CWS).
- In August 2016, she was elected as the Serbian Minister of State Administration and Local Self-Government.
- She was named “Gay icon for 2016.”
- On 15 June 2017, she became the first ever female – and gay – prime minister of Serbia, after the Serbian President, Aleksandar Vucic, announced her name at a press conference.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)