|Real Name||Andrew G. McCabe|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 11"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1968|
|Age (as in 2017)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Northern Highlands Regional High School, Allendale, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States|
|College/University||Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke in 1990
J.D. degree from Washington University in 1993
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• In 2015, during the campaign of his wife Jill McCabe for a Virginia State Senate seat, Republicans criticized him for not recusing himself from investigations regarding the Hillary Clinton email controversy as his wife accepted donations amounting to more than $675,000 from an associate of Hillary Clinton.
• In 2017, McCabe along with James Comey (the then FBI Director) was criticized for speaking with White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus regarding an ongoing investigation of Russian interference during the 2016 US Presidential Elections.
• On March 16, 2018, the US Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe, two days before his retirement date. He was fired on the pretext of an improper investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Dr. Jill McCabe (Pediatrician)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Andrew G. McCabe
- Does Andrew G. McCabe smoke:? Not Known
- Does Andrew G. McCabe drink alcohol:? Not Known
- During his Law studies, McCabe interned in the criminal division of the US Department of Justice.
- During his college days, he used to spend a lot of time reading agent reports.
- Before joining the FBI in 1996, he spent 3 years in a private law practice.
- In 1996, he joined FBI as a special agent.
- He started his FBI career in the New York Field Office, where his primary focus was on organized crime.
- Later, he held management positions in the National Security Branch, FBI Counterterrorism Division and the FBI’s Washington Field Office.
- In 2003, McCabe was appointed a supervisory special agent on the Eurasian Organized Crime Task Force.
- In 2006, he became the Unit Chief of FBI Headquarters.
- Later, he was moved into the assistant section chief for International Terrorism Operations Section I that oversees the counterterrorism investigations of the FBI.
- In 2008, he was given the charge of the Washington field office’s counterterrorism division.
- In 2009, he became the first director of the High-Value Interrogation Group, which was a team set up by Barack Obama (the then US President).
- According to the Los Angeles Times, helped build cases against Russian mobsters, while in the FBI’s New York Office.
- McCabe is considered a “Methodical Investigator” (who earns the trust of victims, particularly, witnesses and informants).
- His wife, Dr. Jill McCabe, is a pediatrician at the Inova Loudon Hospital in Virginia.
- On 9 January 2016, James Comey (the then FBI Director) appointed McCabe as Deputy Director of the FBI.
- He became Acting Director of the FBI on 9 May 2017, after President Donald Trump fired James Comey as Director of the FBI.