|Profession(s)||Journalist, Stylist, Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Being the sister of Sania Mirza|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-28-34|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1994 Asian Age|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|College/University||St. Francis College For Women, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Journalism and PR|
|Address||"Mirza's" in Film Nagar, Hyderabad|
|Hobbies||Pistol Shooting, Reading, Writing
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Akbar Rasheed (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||18 November 2016
|Husband/Spouse||Akbar Rasheed (m. 2016-div. 2018)
|Parents||Father- Imran Mirza (a Sports Journalist)
Mother- Nasima Mirza (an Entrepreneur in the printing business)
Sister- Sania Mirza (Elder, Tennis Player)
|Favourite Food(s)||Pizza Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson|
|Favourite Actress||Shriya Saran|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Hollywood- The Fault in Our Stars
|Favourite Singer/Band(s)||Anirudh Ravichander, Zedd, One Direction|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Levels Bistro, Ci Gusta in Hyderabad|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anam Mirza
- Does Anam Mirza smoke?: No
- Does Anam Mirza drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anam was born into a sports enthusiast Muslim Family of Old Hyderabad.
- As a teenager, she was fascinated by journalism, which made her pursue a career in this field.
- Her active participation in shooting earned her a seat in St Francis for the bachelor’s degree in 2012, through sports quota.
- She started her career in Journalism as an Intern with media houses like India Today and NDTV.
- In 2013, she launched ‘Ink to Change,’ a website for aspiring journalists where they can write their thoughts and reports.
- After getting married to Akbar Rasheed, she entered into business and started a fashion line ‘The Label Bazaar’ with him.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]