|Real Name||Rudolph William Louis Giuliani|
|Profession||Politician, Businessman & Lawyer|
|Party||Democratic (before 1975)
|Political Journey||• In 1968, he joined the Democratic Party and campaigned for Robert F. Kennedy's presidential campaign.
• In 1975, he switched form the Democratic Party to Independent.
• On 8 December 1980, he switched from the Independent to the Republican Party.
• In September 1989, he won Republican Party primary election against Ronald Lauder (Business Magnate).
• In 2000, he ran for the U.S. Senate.
• He campaigned for George W. Bush in the 2004 U.S. Presidential election.
• In 2008, he campaigned in the U.S. Presidential election.
• In 2016, he supported Donald Trump in the U.S. Presidential election.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 May 1944|
|Age (as in 2016)||72 Years|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|School||Catholic school, St. Anne's, Nassau County, New York, United States
Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, Brooklyn, New York, United States
|College||Manhattan College, Bronx, New York City, United States
New York University School of Law, New York City, United States
|Educational Qualifications||BA from Manhattan College
JD from New York University
|Debut||In 1968, when he joined the Democratic Party and volunteered for Robert F. Kennedy's presidential campaign|
|Family||Father- Harold Angel Giuliani
Mother- Helen Giuliani
6350 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
|Controversies||In February 2015, he was criticized for his racist comment on Barack Obama (the then President of the USA). He commented- "I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president [Barack Obama] loves America", and "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up, through love of this country."|
|Favorite Food||Hamburgers or steak on the grill|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Regina Peruggi (1968–1982)
Donna Hanover (1984–2002)
Judith Nathan (2003-present)
|Wife||Regina Peruggi (Married 1968–1982)
Donna Hanover (Married 1984–2002)
Judith Nathan (Married 2003–present)
|Children||Son- Andrew Giuliani (from 2nd wife Hanover)
Daughter- Caroline Giuliani (from 2nd wife Hanover)
|Net Worth||$45 Million (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rudy Giuliani
- Does Rudy Giuliani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rudy Giuliani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born in an Italian-American enclave in the New York City borough of Brooklyn.
- He was born as the only child of working-class parents.
- His parents were 1st-generation Americans and were children of Italian immigrants.
- His father, Harold Angelo Giuliani, was convicted of assault, felony and robbery.
- At the age of 7, he moved from Brooklyn to Garden City South along with his family in 1951.
- During his college days, he considered becoming a priest.
- In his sophomore year, he was elected President of his class.
- He started his political life as a Democrat then switched to Independent and finally to the Republican Party.
- From 1994 until 2001, he served as the Republican Mayor of New York City.
- His leadership was widely praised during the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center in 2001 and for which media dubbed him as “America’s Mayor”.
- In the early 2000, he was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
- He also ran for U.S. President in 2008, which he dropped out later.