Shikha Srivastava (Raju Srivastava’s Wife) Age, Children, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Widow
Age: 54 Years
Hometown: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Known for||Being the wife of Indian comedian Raju Srivastava|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Nach Baliye 6 (2013)
|Date of Birth||17 May 1968 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||University of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||17 May 1993
|Husband/Spouse||Raju Srivastava (comedian)
Note: On 21 September 2022, Raju Srivastava died at New Delhi's AIIMS, where he had been undergoing treatment for 41 days after he suffered cardiac arrest while working out in a gym in Delhi in August 2022. The Hindu
|Children||Son- Aayushmaan Srivastava (singer)
Daughter- Antara Srivastava (actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
• Ashish Kumar Srivastava
• Peeyush Srivastava
Sister- Ruchi Asthana
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shikha Srivastava
- Shikha Srivastava is an Indian citizen, known for being the wife of well-known comedian Raju Srivastava.
- In 2022, her husband suffered a heart attack after which he underwent an angioplasty and was put on a ventilator. After a few days, his condition got stable.
- In an interview, Shikha talked about her husband’s health and said,
He was doing his routine exercise and while he was on the treadmill, he suddenly fell down. He suffered a heart attack and was immediately taken to the AIIMS hospital.”
- After her husband was admitted to the hospital, many famous personalities talked to Shikha, consolidated her and offered her help. Some of these famous personalities that helped Raju during this difficult phase include Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- In 2013, Shikha along with her husband participated in the dance show Nach Baliye 6. In an interview, Raju talked about Shikha’s reaction after knowing that they would participate in the show and said,
She didn’t have any problem. She said when she married me she didn’t know how the life will change after, she takes the things as it comes to her. She is practicing hard with choreographer and seriously the best part about the show is you get to spend time with your spouse which otherwise becomes difficult. That was an additional reason to do the show.”
- Before getting married to Raju in 1993, he waited for twelve years to marry Shikha. He met her in 1982 at his brother’s wedding in Fatehpur. In an interview, Raju said that he fell in love with Shikha as soon as he saw her. He decided to marry her but did not express his feelings to her. Before he could tell Shikha about his feelings, he went to Mumbai to become a comedian. He struggled there for a few years and meanwhile, he used to send letters to Shikha to know if she got married to someone else or not. After a few years of hard work, he bought his own house in Mumbai and was financially stable in his life. He sent his marriage offer to Shikha’s house and impressed her brothers after which their marriage was confirmed.
- In 2016, she cleaned her society with her husband to contribute to the #MyCleanIndia movement.
- She is an avid animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.