Ambrish Verma Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: MBA In Marketing
Age: 33 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||YouTuber, Actor, Writer, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||4 July 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|College/University||• Delhi College of Engineering
• Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
|Educational Qualification(s) Ambrish Verma - Linkedin||• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering (2007-2011)
• Master of Business Administration in Marketing (2013-2015)
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ambrish Verma
- Ambrish Verma is an Indian YouTuber, actor, writer, and director known for appearing in various series released on YouTube.
- Since he was a child, he was always inclined towards dancing and acting.
- After completing his studies, in 2015, he shifted to Mumbai and started working in an English daily Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group).
- He joined a theatre group in Mumbai and later started working with TVF in their marketing team.
- He left his job at TVF in 2019 and started writing and acting. He wrote and directed two TV series NCR Days (2022) and Dude (2021).
- He appeared as an actor in many TV series including The Aam Aadmi Family (2017), Backpackers (2019), Wrong Number (2019-2020), The Great Indian Wedding (2021), and NCR Days (2022).
- In an interview, he talked about how much opportunity digital media has given to actors to show their talents and said,
Just like IPL created a middle ground for national and international cricket, digital media is also proving to be a middle ground for entertainment. My experience with the alternate media has been phenomenal, but it was challenging as well because I had no money when I had left the job in 2019. I feel it becomes my duty to have a moral compass, and provide quality content that also works towards the betterment of society.”
|↑1||Ambrish Verma - Linkedin|