Anshul Mishra Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Anshul Mishra|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 June 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||M.A. (International Relations)
M.Phil (American Studies)
|Hobbies||Reading & Writing|
|Favourite Food(s)||North Indian & South Indian|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Salary||80,000 INR /month (Private Secretary to Minister of State for Finance)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anshul Mishra
- Does Anshul Mishra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anshul Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anshul Mishra is a 2004 Batch IAS officer of Tamil Nadu Cadre.
- He established an Information Centre/Complaint Cell at the Collectorate in Madurai, in 2012.
- He also set up a Facebook page called ‘Collector Madurai,’ which is an innovative idea for redressing grievances and publicising government welfare schemes through the social network.
- He resolved around 80 percent of the issues during his tenure, which ended there in 2013.
- The impact of his transfer from Madurai can be seen on social media, as it tagged that day as ‘Black Friday.’
- He has unveiled the complete story behind illegal quarrying of Granite in Madurai. He has appointed a team of eighteen officers for inquiry and soon after the investigation; P. R. Palanisamy (PRP Exports) and Paneer Mohamed (Madura Granites) surrendered to the police. Also, the State Government has suspended nine people including a tahsildar, deputy tahsildar and senior clerk of Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited (TAMIN)in Madurai.
- He received an Excellent Contribution Award from Union Minister of mines and steel, Mr Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Here is the TEDx Talk, which was given by Mr Anshul Mishra himself in Coimbatore.