|Real Name||Sajid Kamran Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Scriptwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 87 kg
in Pounds- 191 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||23 November 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Maneckji Cooper School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||TV Actor: (as host): Main Bhi Detective (1995)
Film Actor: (as an actor): Jhooth Bole Kauwa Kaate (1998)
Director: Darna Zaroori Hai (2006)
|Family||Father- Kamran Khan (Former stunt film-maker)
Mother- Menaka Irani
Sister- Farah Khan (Elder Sister, Director, Producer, Choreographer)
|Home Address||Sanjay Plaza, A. B. Nair Road, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Cracking jokes|
|Controversies||• He said that he made Akshay Kumar get out of bad phase by giving him hit films like Housefull 1 & Housefull 2 and it is reported that Akshay wasn't quite happy with Sajid's statement.
• Before the release of his film "Himmatwala" in 2013, Sajid said that this film will be such a blockbuster that people won't get tickets of the film for the first 3 days. He also claimed that this film will be biggest grosser till date of Ajay Devgn and 80% audience will clap & whistle on Ajay Devgn's entry. But unfortunately, the film was one of the biggest flops.
• He said that actor Naseeruddin Shah has worked in C grade films.
• In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, Saloni Chopra, Mandana Karimi, Simran Kaur Suri, Karishma Upadhyay, Rachel White, and Priyanka Bose alleged that Sajid Khan sexually harassed them.
|Favourite Actor||Ajay Devgn|
|Favourite Filmmkars||Narendra Bedi, Ravi Tandon, Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao, Brij Sadanah|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Kunwara Baap (1974), Chori Mera Kaam (1975), Golmaal (1979), Himmatwala (1983)
Hollywood: Duck Soup (1933), Half Ticket (1962), The Abyss (1989)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jacqueline Fernandez (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sajid Khan
- Does Sajid Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sajid Khan drink alcohol?: No
- Popular Bollywood personalities, Farhan Akhtar & Zoya Akhtar are his cousins.
- His father was a big filmmaker who lost all his money with the film “Aisa Bhi Hota Hai” (1971) and his family became poor. Sajid says he only remember living in poverty during childhood.
- His parents divorced when he was only 6 years old.
- His father became alcoholic after failing as a filmmaker, his liver damaged because of it and died when Sajid was 14 years old.
- Sajid and his elder sister, Farah performed as a backup dancer in the song “Bacha Le Sambha Le Koi To Yahan Se Nikale” in the film “3D Saamri” in 1985. They had mud on their face in the song, this is why their face is not recognizable.
- He failed 3 times in 10th standard.
- He was the member of a gang of boys from his chawl who used to steal stereo systems, hubcaps from cars, bicycles etc.
- He used to do mimicry & action scenes with his friends at Juhu beach, Mumbai to entertain people and earn money.
- He used to work as a DJ at parties and social events when he was 16 years old.
- He says he has watched almost all Bollywood films from 70’s to till date.
- Sajid & Ajay Devgn were in the same college and are very close friends since then. He said in an interview that Ajay Devgn used to pay for all his food and cigarette bills as he didn’t have money, he also said that he is greatly inspired from Ajay Devgn’s style since childhood.
- He said that he has cheated a lot of women and wasn’t a good boyfriend until he was 30 years old.
- He hates going to parties and has never touched alcohol in his life.
- He doesn’t like to be on social media sites, he has only made his Twitter account when his marketing team asked him to do so.
- Director Ashutosh Gowariker & Sajid Khan had a verbal fight at the Star Screen Awards in 2009 when Ashutosh got angry because of the way Sajid joked about his film.