Ishita Yashvi Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Ishita Sudha Yashvi Ishita Yashvi's Facebook Account|
• Social Media Influencer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||11 December 1982 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||39 Years|
|School||Bal Bharti Public School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• Sri Venkateswara College in New Delhi
• IILM, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• She attained her school education at Bal Bharti Public School, New Delhi.
• After completing her school education, she obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Sri Venkateswara College in New Delhi.
• Later, she went to IILM, New Delhi to pursue her Mass Communication degree. Ishita Yashvi's LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Sudha Yashvi
Grandmother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Umang Vanshika (a make-up artist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishita Yashvi
- Does Ishita Yashvi drinks alcohol?: Yes
- Ishita Yashvi is an Indian restauranteur who has vast experience in the media industry, marketing, and public relations. She has knowledge of buying patterns under consumer behaviour analysis. A New Delhi based cloud kitchen named ‘Cross Border Kitchens’ is co-founded by Ishita Yashvi. She is an Interior Instagrammer. Over 63k people follow Ishita Yashvi on her Instagram account.
- Ishita Yashvi is a digital creator. On her Instagram feed, she often serves home decor, plant care and magnificent handloom products and their decoration ideas at home.
- In 2007, Ishita Yashvi began working at Marie Claire (Outlook Group Publication) as an Assistant Copy Editor. She began working at Images Multimedia Pvt Ltd. as a Senior Editor in August 2008. She left the job at Images Multimedia Pvt Ltd. in 2010, and soon, she began working at DLF as a Deputy General Manager in Marketing. She worked with DLF till January 2018. She started working at Forest Essentials in February 2018 as Head of Marketing. She left the job at Forest Essentials in December 2018.
- She co-founded a cloud kitchen named ‘Cross Border Kitchens’ along with her three school friends in January 2019. Biryani Central, BroMomo, AIM Burger, Chutney Indi, Pind Patiala, Irfan Bhai, The Meal Bowl are some popular dishes of Ishita Yashvi’s restaurant.
- Ishita Yashvi’s success story is often covered by various Indian magazines and tabloids.
- Ishita Yashvi regularly contributes her articles to various magazines and newspapers.
- In an interview with a media house, Ishita Yashvi narrated the emerging trends in cooking food at restaurants that arose after the pandemic hit globally. She explained,
Safety & Hygiene- This is the most important focus for any establishment currently both for delivery and backend operations at the kitchen. Fitness foods – According to recent studies, healthy foods category are picking steam. DIY foods kits – These kits have become an interesting trend right now. It comes with an amalgamation of ingredients directly to the consumer to assemble & cook at home minimizing the risk of infection.”
- Feministic quotes are also penned by Ishita Yashvi on her social media account.
- Ishita Yashvi has a birthmark on her back.
- Ishita Yashvi adores wearing statement jewellery, bright colours, dressy sarees, juttis and vibrant dupattas.
- The New Delhi Brand Leadership award was presented to Ishita Yashvi by DLF Ltd. in 2017.
- Ishita Yashvi narrated her personal style in a conversation with a media house. She revealed,
I remember mixing and matching my Indian outfits when traditional Indian wear wasn’t as cool as it is now. I remember growing up with not many good Indian brands, unlike now. So I always picked up fabric, styled it myself and got it stitched back then. When girls my age, when I was younger, would pick LBDs, I’d opt for a halter blouse with a saree. Traditional Indian style has always defined me.”
- Various clothing and home decor brands are regularly advertised by Ishita Yashvi on her social media account.
- Ishita Yashvi was asked in an interview about the idea behind her food business set-up and the business model that she adopted to start her own food venture. She then replied,
The idea for Cross Border Kitchens (CBK) was conceived over a dinner table conversation between four friends – Ahsan Qureshi, Ishita Yashvi, Mayank Singh, and Mohit Mehta. Our love for great food and our passion for hosting and feeding others got us together to create a unique business model.”
She further narrated the features of her cloud kitchen ‘Cross Border Kitchens.’ She stated,
In early 2019 we launched Cross Border Kitchens – a multi-brand, multi-vertical food-tech company. We are using our cloud kitchen network to build an F&B enterprise that lets us introduce an entire universe of food brands across multiple cuisines and price points, distributing it not only online, but also through physical outlets, kiosks, carts, and via catering and through aggregator partners – Zomato & Swiggy.”
- Ishita Yashvi is a dog lover. The pictures of her three female pet dogs are often shared by Ishita on her social media account. Biskit, Julie and Hazel are the names of her pets.
- According to Ishita Yashvi, the challenges faced by her as a businesswoman are not gender-specific. In an interview with a media house named Start-Up Talky, she told,
The challenges faced were more entrepreneurial in nature than being specific to a gender. I would advise working women to not carry the guilt of being a lesser homemaker / mom / person.”
She further told the assistance her restaurant was getting from the state government. She said,
We have ourselves registered with government as MSME. Other than that we have dealt with the same challenges as any other F&B tech start up.”
- Ishita Yashvi does exercises every day. She is a fitness enthusiast.
- In a video interview, Ishita Yashi explained her entrepreneurial journey.
- In November 2020, Ishita Yashvi gave a home decoration tip to the Times of India’s exclusive publication for Saint Angel’s school Gurugram, Haryana. The tip read as,
A reading corner, a working table for craft or just a bed to laze in – any corner that fills you up with joy is worth creating.”
- She began working at Indē Wild as a Consulting India Head in 2021 along with managing her restaurant.
|↑1||Ishita Yashvi's Facebook Account|
|↑2||Ishita Yashvi's LinkedIn Account|