Age: 39 Years (As In 2019)
|Famous For||Being the wife of the Pawan Kalyan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Sunflower Blonde|
|Date of Birth||1980|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|Political Inclination||JanaSena Party|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||30 September 2013|
|Marriage Place||Sub-Registrar's office at Erragadda|
|Children||Son- Mark Shankar Pawanovich, Akira Nandan (stepson; from Pawan Kalyan's marriage to Renu Desai)
Daughter- Polena Anjana Pawanova, Aadhya Konidala (stepdaughter; from Pawan Kalyan's marriage to Renu Desai)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Lezhneva
- Anna has done plenty of small roles in South Indian films including the 2011 Telugu film “Teen Maar,” in which she shared small screen time with her Pawan Kalyan.
- Anna Lezhneva and Pawan Kalyan met for the first time in 2011 during the shooting of “Teen Maar” where Pawan was the lead actor of the film.
- Reportedly, they fell in love and started living-in together and had a daughter named Polena Anjana Pawanova.
- In 2011, there were speculations about Pawan dating his co-star in “Teen Maar” Dana Marks. The rumours went overboard when somebody commented that Pawan and Dana had a love child.
- There were even rumours about Anna’s daughter to be her child from her previous failed relationship.
- Though having a Hindu father, Anna’s children are Christian and were baptised in Russia.
- In 2018, Anna hit the headlines after she and her husband Pawan Kalyan met the Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski in Karnataka’s Church St Mary’s Basilica.