|Real Name||Renu Desai|
|Profession(s)||Former Model, Actress, Costume Designer, Director, Producer|
|Famous For||Being the second wife of actor Pawan Kalyan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 December 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film Actress: Badri (2000,Telugu)
James Pandu (2000, Tamil)
Film Producer: Mangalashtak Once More (2013, Marathi)
Film Director: Ishq Wala Love (2014, Marathi)
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing Poems, Doing Yoga, Travelling
|Tattoo(s)||Left forearm- Lotus and some text written
Right ring finger- An unidentified alphabet
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Name Not Known (As per her instagram post, she is in a relationship with an unidentified person since early 2018)
|Fiance||Name Not Known (On 24 June she got engaged to an unidentified person)|
|Marriage Date||28 January 2009 (with Pawan Kalyan)
|Husband/Spouse||Pawan Kalyan (m. 2009-div. 2012)
|Children||Son- Akira Kalyan
Daughter- Aadhya Kalyan
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Younger)
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Pawan Kalyan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film(s)||Badri, Tholi Prema|
|Favourite Poet||Pablo Neruda|
|Favourite Poem(s)||"Tonight I can write the saddest lines" and "The moon lives in the lining of your skin" by Pablo Neruda|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Isabel Allende, Haruki Murakami|
|Car Collection||Porsche Boxster
Some Lesser Known Facts About Renu Desai
- Does Renu Desai smoke?: No
- Does Renu Desai drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Renu was born into a middle-class Gujarati family with roots in Maharashtra.
- She had a difficult childhood because she faced discrimination at home; as her parents wanted to have a male child but she was born to them.
- Ever since she was a kid, she was a voracious reader.
- She was a non-vegetarian until the age of 7 as she saw the slaughter of a baby goat on a road and that moved her so much that she turned vegetarian since then.
- She started her career as a model at the age of 15, and was paid a whopping amount of ₹1 lakh for an advertisement.
- In 1998, she was seen in Shankar Mahadevan‘s song “Breathless.”
- She was 19 years old when she did her debut movie ‘Badri’ (2000) alongside Pawan Kalyan. During the making of the film, Renu and Pawan fell in love and tied the knot the same year. Initially, her parents were against their marriage, but after a year, they accepted them.
- Apart from acting, she has worked as a costume designer for Pawan Kalyan’s films like Kushi, Johnny, Gudumba Shankar, Balu, and Annavaram.
- After separating with Pawan Kalyan, she has been living in Pune with her children.
- If she wasn’t a filmmaker, she would have been a professor or a doctor.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)