Anushka Banerjee Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: Biotechnology Engineering
Age: 22 Years
Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
|Profession(s)||Singer, Music Composer, and YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Reality TV Show: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs’ (2013) aired on Zee Bangla
|Date of Birth||23 March 2000 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School(s)||• Carmel High School, Kolkata
• Carmel Convent High School, Durgapur, Kolkata
|College/University||Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||She studied Biotechnology Engineering at Chandigarh University. Facebook- Anushka Banerjee|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Prosanta Banerjee (engineer)
Mother- Soma Banerjee (model)
|Siblings||Brother- Agnik Banerjee (younger)
|Singer(s)||Lata Mangeshkar and Bappi Lahiri|
|Song(s)||Agar Mujhse Mohabbat Hai from Aap Ki Parchhaiyan (1964) and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam title track (1999)|
|Quote||Continue to become an even better version of yourself|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anushka Banerjee
- Anushka Banerjee is an Indian singer, music composer, and YouTuber. In 2020, she participated in the 12th season of the TV reality show ‘Indian Idol’ which aired on Sony TV.
- She was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- While studying in school and college, she used to participate in various dance, modeling, acting, and painting competitions.
- In her leisure time, she loves to read novels and other books.
- She participated in the Zee TV show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ in 2018.
- In the same year, she participated in the regional beauty contest ‘Miss Gokuldham 2018’ and finished as the winner.
- In 2018, she won the 93.5 Red FM “College Ke Tashanbaaz” contest. In 2019, she won various prizes such as first prize in western group song, first prize in Indian group song, second prize in classical vocal solo, and third prize in light vocal solo at All India Interstate University Youth Fest, Chandigarh University.
- Anushka participated in the Sony TV singing reality show ‘Indian Idol’ season 12 in 2020. In an interview, she shared that she had social anxiety for which she was often rejected in various TV reality shows.
- She lent her voice for a bhajan song ‘Hey Krishna’ (2022) released on YouTube.
- Anushka has also performed live at various stage shows and events.
- She has uploaded various short videos and cover songs on her self-titled YouTube channel.
- Her mother is a model and has won awards like MIQH Mrs India Most Talented Award 2021, Gleam Diva Mrs India Congeniality Award 2022, and Mrs India Planet West Bengal 2022.
|↑1||Facebook- Anushka Banerjee|