Age: 25 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Champawat, Uttarakhand
|Famous For||Winning the singing reality TV show The Voice India 2015|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Singing: Yakeen (2015)|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1996 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Tattoo(s)||He has tattoos on his arms.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Suresh Rajan
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Jyotideep Rajan
|Car Collection||Mahindra XUV 500
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pawandeep Rajan
- Pawandeep Rajan was born into a musical family. His father, Suresh Rajan is a singer who sings at local functions and public events in the state of Uttarakhand.
- During his time in college, Pawandeep Rajan used to participate in college youth festival functions to sing songs and play musical instruments. It was around this time when Pawandeep got to know about the auditions for the singing reality TV show, The Voice India 2015, and he went for the auditions.
- In 2015, Pawandeep won The Voice India 2015 and received Rs. 50 lakhs as prize money, an Alto K10 car, and a contract to release his first song with Universal Music Group.
- As a part of his winning contract, he released his first debut track ‘Yakeen’ with the Universal Music Group in 2015.
- In 2015, after winning The Voice India, Pawandeep Rajan was appointed as the Youth Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand.
- In 2016, Pawandeep worked with Aaron Haroon Rashid and released two songs in Aaron’s album ‘Chholiyar.’
- In 2017, Pawandeep sang a romantic song ‘Tere Liye’ for the movie ‘Romeo N Bullet.’
- Apart from singing, Pawandeep is a master in playing different instruments like keyboard, drums, tabla, guitar, etc. His performance in Indian Idol 12 with a dholak was loved by the judges and the audience.