|Full Name||RKV (Rahul Krushna Vaidya) Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 166 cm
in meters- 1.66 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 5¼"
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Indian Idol (2004)
Music Album (Singer): Tera Intezar (2005)
|Date of Birth||23 September 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|School||Hansraj Morarji Public School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Rahul Vaidya|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||16 July 2021
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Syesha Kapoor (Alka Yagnik's Daughter; Rumoured)
• Disha Parmar (Actor)
|Children||On 20 September 2023, Rahul and Disha welcomed their first child, a baby girl.|
|Parents||Father- Krushna Vaidya (Engineer in Maharashtra State Electricity Board)
Mother- Geeta Vaidya
|Siblings||Sister- Shruti K Vaidya (Elder)
|Song||Abhi Na Jao Chodkar Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi’ by Mohammed Rafi|
|Food||Dal and Rice|
|Singer(s)||Sonu Nigam, Sajid–Wajid, Alka Yagnik|
|Car Collection||He has a few cars like Audi and Mercedes.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Vaidya
- Rahul Vaidya is a well known Indian singer.
- While he was singing Lord Ganesha’s bhajan in one of his local events in his childhood, his mother noticed his singing potential. Later, Rahul started learning music from the famous Indian singers Suresh Wadkar and Padma Wadkar. He has also trained in music under Himanshu Manocha.
- As a kid, he participated in various TV reality shows and even lent his voice for many TV commercials and jingles.
- In 2004, when he participated in the singing TV reality show ‘Indian Idol,’ he was in 12th standard.
- He has performed live in various events in India and abroad. In 2010, he replaced Falguni Pathak and performed for the Sankalp group in Mumbai for Navratri festival.
- He has also worked as a radio jockey and has hosted a few TV reality shows like “Jhoom India” (2007) and “Aajaa Mahi Vay” (2008).
- He has won a few TV reality shows ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar’ (2008) and ‘Music Ka Maha Muqqabla’ (2009).
- Some of his popular Bollywood songs are “God Promise Dil” from ‘Shaadi No. 1’ (2005), “Chunar Chunar” from ‘Kisse Pyaar Karoon’ (2009), “Baaton Ko Teri Unplugged” from ‘All Is Well’ (2015), and “Meri Zindagi” from ‘Bhaag Johnny’ (2015).
- He has released a few Hindi music albums as a singer like ‘Fan’ (2014), ‘Vande Mataram’ (2014), ‘Do Chaar Din’ (2016), and ‘Keh Do Na’ (2018).
- He signed an Indo-Bangladeshi film ‘Senapati A Legacy Of Blood’ in 2016.
- He has contested in the TV reality shows like ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’ (2014) and ‘Bigg Boss 14’ (2020).
- He is a popular singer on YouTube as well, and his videos have millions of views.
- He is a religious person and has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog Muffin.
- He has received won many awards for his singing.
- In an interview, he shared how he had started singing, he said,
I don’t come from a musical family. I did not want to become a singer since childhood. But when I was seven, my father was transferred from Nagpur to Mumbai. Once I sang a bhajan for the Ganpati festival and someone gave me Suresh Wadekar Institute’s address. After listening to me, Sureshji told my parents that I should take music lessons. I learned music for six years. That’s how I became serious about a singing career.”