|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||Year 1989|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|College/University||• Jai Hind College, Maharashtra
• Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
• National Institute of Design, Gujarat
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation in Mass Media (2006-2007)
• Single semester exchange scholarship in Design and Visual Communication (2009)
• Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design (2007-2011) LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Danish Sait (Comedian and TV Host)
|Engagement Date||11 December 2020|
|Marriage Date||Court Marriage- 8 June 2021
Wedding Ceremony- 9 June 2021
|Parents||Father- Anant Rangaswami (works at Kyoorius in Mumbai)
Mother- Meeta Binky Rangaswami (watercolour artist)
|Siblings||Brother- Rohan Rangaswami
|Other Relative||Sister-in-law- Kubbra Sait (Actor and TV Host)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anya Rangaswami
- Anya Rangaswami is an Indian freelance graphic designer.
- She interned as a design intern at Dev Kabir Malik Design in Delhi in 2010.
- She joined Ray+Keshavan- The Brand Union in Bangalore in May 2011 as a project intern and was promoted to associate designer.
- She started working as a freelance graphic designer and brand consultant in July 2013.
- In her leisure time, she loves to read books and travel to new places.
- Anya Rangaswami regularly practices Yoga to maintain her fitness.
- She started the Carter Road clean-up campaign in Mumbai in 2017 to promote clean India. During an interview, she talked about her campaign. She said,
Questions like who will collect the trash and how will it be disposed of had come up ahead of the clean-up. That’s where the Bandra West Residents Association and H-West ward office were of great help. Everyone knows there is a problem with garbage, but a clean-up puts you face-to-face with the sheer volume of it.”
- In 2021, she got married to the famous Indian comedian and TV host Danish Sait. During an interview, Danish shared how he met Anya and later proposed to her. He said,
I was looking for a graphic designer for my website and I met her. We then got talking and hung around for a while. Everyone around us saw this coming. I liked her as she is a mad person who makes me happy. She’s in fact shot a lot of my videos too. When we returned from our Dubai holiday recently, my grandmother asked us when we planned to tie the knot. This was the catalyst that led to me proposing.”
He further said,
I know Anya loves my pet cat Red. So I got him to carry a little bag that had a box with a note from him asking her to marry me. It was all set right and Anya just walked past Red without even noticing it. I had to then nudge her into looking at him and then she discovered the box. It was a yes, with both our mothers and a few of our friends and my sister privy to this act.”
- Various Indian celebrities including Anushka Sharma, Dia Mirza, and Sunita Kapoor congratulated Anya and Danish on their wedding on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram