|Real Name||Kubra Sait|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, TV Anchor|
|Famous Role||"Kuckoo" a transgender and love interest of "Ganesh Eknath Gaitonde" in the Netflix TV series 'Sacred Games'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School(s)||New Horizon Public School, Bengaluru
New Horizon English High School, Bengaluru
|College/University||Jyoti Nivas College, Bengaluru
National Institute of Management & Information Sciences, Bengaluru
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) in Finance/Marketing
|Debut||Film: Ready (2011)
TV: Adam Vs Madam (2010, as an anchor)
Web Series: Going Viral Pvt. Ltd. (2017)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hiking, Rafting, Scuba Diving, Bungee Jumping, Ziplining|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Zakria Sait
Mother- Yasmin Sait
|Siblings||Brother- Danish Sait (Younger, Radio Jockey- RJ)
|Favourite Food(s)||Chocolates, Biryani|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Film(s)||Her, Short Term 12|
|Favourite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Web Series||The Staircase|
|Favourite Beauty Brand(s)||Rub Rub Rub, Lush, L'Occitane, Natasha Moor, Becca, Benefit|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Issey Miyake, Tommy Boy|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kubbra Sait
- Does Kubbra Sait smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kubbra Sait drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kubra was born into a conservative Muslim family; as she wasn’t allowed much liberty.
- She was raised by a single parent, her mother, who is also her manager.
- As a kid, she was introvert and was bullied a lot at about her name as it sounds like “Kubda” that means “Humped.” Until she reached the 6th standard, she was so low in confidence that she couldn’t have a proper conversation with anyone. During that period, her mother installed confidence in her as she took her to Buoyancee Learning Centre, where she learned the skills of public speaking that skyrocketed her confidence level. And, when he reached the 7th standard, she gave the first speech of her life in school assembly about ‘earthquakes.’
- She always knew that she wants to be a performer and when she reached the age of 12, she hosted her first show at the Padmashri Institute of Physiotherapy.
- In 2007, she had a dream start to her career as she got placed as a marketing professional at the Microsoft in Dubai. But, she left her secure job and came back to India to do what she loves the most, entertaining.
- She took her first step towards the glamour world in 2009 when she was crowned ‘Miss Personality’ as a part of the Miss India Worldwide beauty pageant.
- She had a very successful career in public speaking and is known for her YouTube content on ‘Kommune – The Storyteller Custard Cuddles & Catastrophe’, TedX Speaker – SJCBangalore, Getting Periods for the First Time, PepTalks with Kubra Sait, etc.
- She has featured in commercials for various popular brands like- Airtel, Ganna.com, TVS Wego, Big Bazaar – Public Holiday Sale Ad, etc.
- She had a dream debut in Bollywood as she acted alongside Salman Khan in the action romantic comedy film ‘Ready’ (2011).
- Besides being a brilliant actor, she is also a great anchor and her anchoring earned her the Best Emcee (Female) Award 2013.
- Her breakthrough role came in Netflix’s ‘Sacred Games’ (2018), where she played the challenging role of a transgender bar dancer & cabaret singer, and most importantly, the love interest of Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- She is an avid cat lover.