• Assistant Director
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||Film (Assistant Director): Jersey (2022)
Film (Punjabi; Actor): Kirdar-e-Sardar (2017)
|Date of Birth||3 March 1994 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||29 Years|
|School||Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Golden Avenue, Amritsar|
|College/University||• Government Polytechnic College, Amritsar
• Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology, Amritsar
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A diploma in CE from the Government Polytechnic College (2011-2014)
• A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology (2015-2018) LinkedIn - Apinderdeep Singh
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Surinder Singh
Mother- Kamaljeet Kaur
|Siblings||Sister- Jasmeet Kaur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apinderdeep Singh
- Apinderdeep Singh is an Indian actor, model, and assistant director, who is known for working in the Punjabi entertainment industry.
- While growing up in Amritsar, Punjab, he completed his studies in 2018.
- He is a skilled Gatka performer. He began to learn Gatka, a Sikh martial art, when he was studying in 4th grade.
- He began his career in modelling during his school days. In 2011, he was titled Mr Turban at a Sikh modelling pageant.
- In 2014, he reached the final round of Mr Singh and Kaur pageant, earning the title of grand finalist.
- In 2015, he appeared as a supporting actor in the music video of the Punjabi song ‘Fan Jarnail Singh Da’ by Bikramjeet Singh Khajala.
- In 2016, he was set to make his debut in the film ’21: Battle of Saragarhi’ alongside Randeep Hooda, where he was supposed to portray the character of Gurmukh Singh. However, later, the film got shelved.
- In 2016, he appeared as a photographer in the music video of the Punjabi song ‘Blur’ by San-Dee featuring Addy.
- Before getting into the entertainment industry, he worked for a year in the corporate sector.
- In the 2020 short film ‘Soul of Woman,’ he worked as one of the casting directors.
- In 2020, he appeared as a supporting actor in the music video of the Punjabi song ‘Malook’ by Apurva Seth.
- In 2021, he decided to pursue a career in acting and went to Mumbai.
- He worked as the chief assistant director for the 2021 short film ‘Bali.’
- In 2021, he participated in auditions for Netflix’s film ‘Jogi,’ which was slated to release in 2022. After successfully clearing the audition, he was offered the role of Sukhi, the elder brother of the character Jogi.
- In an interview, while talking about how getting a role in Netflix’s Hindi film ‘Jogi’ starring Diljit Dosanjh made him change his career path, he said,
I had previously shot for the film Battle of Saragarhi, with Randeep Hooda playing the lead but it got shelved despite attempts to keep it on the floor. That was a big disappointment for me. After I finished my studies, I got a regular job but my heart was not in it. At that time, I got the opportunity to work as an intern AD in ‘Jersey’ movie starring Shahid Kapoor. I got to know that auditions for Jogi were happening at the time and I went for it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got the call that got the role.”
- He assisted director Ratna Sinha as the 3rd assistant director in the making of the Hindi film ‘Middle-class Love,’ which was released in 2022.
- In 2022, he worked as the 3rd Assistant Director to Mayank Sharma during the shooting of the second season of the web series ‘Breathe: Into The Shadows,’ which premiered on Amazon Prime.
- Apinderdeep is a fitness enthusiast and is often spotted working out at a gym.