|Other Name||Aravind Akash|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, Choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||30 November 1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Schools||The Children's Garden School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Kesari Higher Secondary School, Chennai
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in History|
|Debut||Film (Malayalam): Nalacharitham Naalam Divasam (2001)
Film (Tamil): Kadhal FM (2003)
TV (Tamil): Krishnadasi (2000)
TV (Malayalam): Super dancer Junior (2010)
|Hobbies||Watching Cricket Matches, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Idli, Poha|
|Favourite Athletes||Sachin Tendulkar, Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aravind Akash
- Does Aravind Akash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aravind Akash drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aravind Akash’s ancestral roots are in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- He was born in Delhi but later his parents shifted permanently to Chennai.
- His mother was a dancer in the Tamil Movies.
- He learned dancing skills from the ‘Academy of Modern Danse’ in Chennai.
- He started his acting career in 2001.
- He has worked for the Tamil and Malayalam movies.
- He has appeared in the movies like ‘Nandanam’, ‘Super Da’, ‘Vajram’, ‘Ponmudipuzhayorathu’, ‘Rasikkum Seemane’, ‘Kannula Kaasa Kattappa’, etc.
- In 2006, he was also seen as the host in the Tamil TV show ‘Jodi Number One- Season 1’.
- Apart from acting, dancing & hosting, he also judged the Malayalam dance reality shows like ‘Super Dancer Junior’, ‘Dance Dance’, ‘Let’s Dance’, ‘Let’s Dance season 2- 3’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)