|Other Name||VJ Archana India Today|
|Profession(s)||TV Host and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||TV (Host): Comedy Time (2015)
Film, Tamil (Actor): En Vazhi Thani Vazhi (2015)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Zee Kudumbam Viruthugal (2018) for the Best Host
• Ananda Vikatan Nambikkai Viruthugal (2019) for the Best Host
• Zee Kudumbam Virudhugal (2019) for the Best Host
|Date of Birth||2 July 1982 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||38 Years|
|Address||Apartment in Appaswamy Cerus in Saligramam, Chennai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||6 May 2004 (Thursday)
|Husband/Spouse||Vineet Muthukrishnan (Works at the Indian Navy)
|Children||Daughter- Zaara Vineet (Born in 2007) (the image in parents' section)|
|Parents||Father- Rakesh Lal
Mother- Nirmala Lal (Works at Indian Overseas Bank)
|Siblings||Sister- Anita Chandhoke (Younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Archana Chandhoke
- Archana Chandhoke is a popular South Indian actor and TV host.
- She lost her father when she was too young.
- She has worked as a host in various Tamil TV reality shows, like ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ (2016), ‘Ilamai Pudhumai’ (2017), ‘Super Mom’ (2018), and ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Seniors’ (2017).
- She wanted to become a PT teacher while she was a kid.
- When she was 33 years old, she hosted a radio show ‘Kollywood To 10’ on Big FM.
- She has appeared in various Tamil films, including ‘Vaigai Express’ (2017), ‘Yenda Thalayila Yenna Vekkala’ (2018), and ‘Naan Sirithal’ (2020).
- She has also judged the TV reality show ‘Junior Super Star’ in 2016.
- In 2017, she made a special appearance in the Tamil TV serial ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini.’
- She participated as a wild card contestant in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 4.’
- In an interview, she shared that she used to be an introvert in her childhood, she said,
I spent most of my childhood as an introvert girl. I am eager to meet those two or three naughty kids this season so that I can live my childhood days once again. I am expecting some surprisingly naughty acts. I have the desire to compensate for all those lost years of my childhood.”
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog, Simba.
- In 2018, Archana, along with her daughter Zaara, hosted a Tamil TV show ‘Super Mom.’
- She loves to cook, do painting, and decorate her home in her leisure time.
- During the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, she started her YouTube channel ‘Wow Life’ on 26 March 2020.