|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|ODI- Did not make yet
Test- Did not make yet
T20- Did not make yet
|Right hand bat
|Right arm medium fast
|Date of Birth
|13 September 1997 (Saturday)
|Age (as of 2021)
|Roop Nagar, Jammu, India
|Dogra Nagar Muthi, Jammu
Pestle Weed School, Dehradun
|Relationships & More
|Father- Dharam Singh Charak
Mother- Leela Devi
|Net Worth (approx.)
|20 Lakh INR citation
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yudhvir Singh Charak
- Yudhvir Singh Charak is an Indian cricketer, who plays the role of a bowler for the Hyderabad state team in the domestic tournaments and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak hails from the Roop Nagar section of the Jammu district. His grandparents and parents moved there from the Rajouri district in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak plays his domestic cricket in the south for Hyderabad instead of representing his home state Jammu and Kashmir.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak bowls around 141 kph as a fast bowler and considers his natural pace his biggest strength.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak started his journey by playing Under-19 cricket at the domestic level. On 12 November 2019, he made his T20 debut for Hyderabad against Chandigarh in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, where he picked up Manan Vohra‘s priced wicket to open his T20 account. On 17 December 2019, he made his first-class debut for Hyderabad in Ranji Trophy 2019-2020 and is yet to make his debut in List-A cricket.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak was bought by Mumbai Indians at IPL auctions at a base price of 20 lakhs INR in February 2021. While talking about being bought by Mumbai Indian in an interview, he said-:
I can’t express how unbelievable that feeling was. It (MI selection) was a really big deal for me and for my state (Jammu and Kashmir). They (J&K team-mates) had very high hopes that I will play a match and do well take our state to new heights”
- Yudhvir Singh Charak was thankful to his coaches Vivek Sambyal in Jammu and Adnan Bafana in Hyderabad and Indian cricketers Ambati Rayudu and Mohammed Siraj after he was picked by Mumbai Indians at IPL auction.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak became the only player to be bought from Jammu and Kashmir in the 2021 IPL auction after Mumbai Indians placed a bid for him.
- Yudhvir Singh Charak only second player ever to be sold in IPL auction from Jammu district and the fourth ever player from Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir after Parvez Rasool, Rasikh Salam, and Abdul Samad
- Yudhvir Singh Charak, along with Kashmir pacer, Mujtaba Yousuf accompanied Mumbai Indians as a net bowler last season in UAE, where he impressed coaches with bowling and got under the radar of Mumbai Indians