|Real Name||Arjun Maini|
|Profession||Indian racing driver|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Interntional Racing Debut||For Lanan Racing in March 2014|
|Racing Teams||Lanan Racing, Van Amersfoort Racing, Haas F1|
|Records (main ones)||First Indian to win a GP3 race|
|Career Turning Point||When he won the Force India Formula One squad's 'one-from-a-billion' talent hunt in 2011.|
|Date of Birth||10 December 1997|
|Age (as in 2016)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Indus International School, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications||12th standard|
|Family||Father- Gautam Maini (Businessman, Former racing driver)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Kush Maini (Younger, Racing driver)
|Address||Lives in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Hobbies||Travelling, watching WWE, cycling|
|Favourite Racing Drivers||Sebestian Vettel, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
|Favourite Actors||Dwayne Johnson, Stephen Amell|
|Favourite Actresses||Ashley Tisdale, Caity Lotz, Danielle Panabaker
|Favourite Films||Hollywood: Rush, Senna|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: WWE, Gotham, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow|
|Favourite Musicians||Selena Gomez, Zara Larsson, Taylor Swift, Aerosmith, The Script, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Fozzy|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ginos in London|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Maini
- Does Arjun Maini smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arjun Maini drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Arjun was born to a family of racers as his father, Gautam Maini, is a former National Racing Championship driver, and his younger brother, Kush Maini, is an established karting driver.
- He got an Electric Formula Car on his first birthday.
- At the tender age of just 5, he did his first go-kart race.
- He considers Sebastian Vettel as his inspiration.
- In 2010 he became the J.K. Tyre Rotax Max Junior Vice-Champion with the most number of fastest laps.
- In 2011, he won the Force India Formula One squad’s ‘one-from-a-billion’, an event organized by Sahara Force India.
- He has also won the JK Tyre FMSCI Junior Max National Karting Champion in India, the AKOC race in Macau, Ask KF3 Race in Elite, Malaysia, and stood second overall in the AKS Malaysian Championship 2011.
- In 2014, he won the Asian Super 6 Seri, the WSK Euro and the Master Karting in KF category.
- On 14 May 2017, he won his first career GP3 Series victory at Circuit de Barcelona – Catalunya, Spain.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡