|Profession||Composer, Singer, Musician and YouTuber|
|Known for||Composing popular advertising music|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Song: Manzoor Nahi (2012)
Score: Hair Is Falling (2011)
|Awards||• In 2016, he received the Best Music Award for the song 'Keh Nahi Paunga' from the short film 'Guddu Engineer' at 5th Mumbai Shorts International Film Festival.
• In 2017, he won an award for Original Background Score titled 'Rab Ki Baatein' from the television show 'P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke' at Creative ABBY Awards GOLD.
• In 2017, he won an award for Original Background Score titled 'Raahiyan Ve' from the movie 'P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke' at Creative ABBY Awards BRONZE.
|Date of Birth||28 February 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|School||Laxman Public School, Delhi (1993 - 2006)|
|College/University||SAE College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Diploma in Audio Engineering Arjuna Harjai - Linkedin
• Master's in Orchestration & Composition for Film & Television, Western Classical & Indian Classical Music Production
|Food Habit||He turned vegan in 2019.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||22 January 2018
|Wife/Spouse||Divya Harjai (YouTuber)|
|Parents||Father- Madhusudan Harjai
Mother- Lakshmi Madhusudan (artist)
|Siblings||Brother- Aditya Harjai
|Singer||Madan Mohan, AR Rehman|
|Car Collection||He owns a jeep.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjuna Harjai
- Arjuna Harjai is an Indian Composer, Singer, Musician and YouTuber who is known for composing popular advertising music.
- In an interview, he said that he started learning classical music from his parents when he was two and a half years old. He used to accompany his mother to the recording studios and observe the recording procedure there.
- In 2006, he moved to Mumbai to receive training under playback singer Suresh Wadkar.
- When he was eight years old, he took admission to the Delhi School of Music to learn piano and tabla.
- After passing out of college, he started composing advertising jingles for major brands. Arjuna has sung jingles for brands such as Cadbury Bournville, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lenovo, Big Bazaar, Samsung, Maruti, Sprite, MTNL, Lovely Professional University, Ayur, Manhunt, Hillman, Marvel Tea, and Lovely Sweets. In an interview, he talked about his interest in advertising and said,
Advertising will always be my passion as this is where I started from. When I was a part of advertising industry I have usually received praise for my art. But I knew my inclination and passion was always towards Music. Being a part of this wonderful Music Industry is an absolute delight and now for me it’s just music.”
- He started composing for films after he got the opportunity to compose the title track of the Punjabi film ‘Titoo MBA’ in 2014.
- He composed the score for 107 episodes of the television show P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke. He composed six songs for the same show.
- He sang songs and scores for various other films including Calapor (2013), Titoo MBA (2014), Guddu Engineer (2016), P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke (2016), and Lucknow Central (2017).
- He sang songs like Ankhiyaan from the movie Do Lafzon Ki Kahani (2016), Laaiyan Ve from the movie Jindua (2017), Takdi Ravan from the movie Jindua (2017), Kis Raste Hai Jana from the movie Judgemental Hai Kya (2019), and Choti Choti Gal from the movie Motichoor Chaknachoor (2019).
- In 2019, Ekta Kapoor, the producer of the film Judgemental Hai Kya took to Instagram to share that the song Kis Raste Hai Jana was her favourite. In an interview, Arjun said that he was happy that Ekta Kapoor liked the song sung by him. He further said,
Ekta maa’m is an absolute delight (to work with) and the fact that she loves this song makes me feel so happy. I hope the audience feels the same way about the song, and they are able to connect with the uniqueness of the track.”
- In an interview, he said that he was very clear about becoming a music director. He performed well in trinity and ABRSM in piano.
- In an interview, he revealed that he was known as Mr popular in school.
- He started making vlogs with his wife and son during the 2020 lockdown which helped him gain more than one million subscribers on YouTube. He also received a golden play button from YouTube.
- In an interview, he said that if he was not a singer he would become a scientist.
- He has command over Bengali, Hindi and English languages.
- In an interview, he said that the sounds in the song ‘Teen Kabootar’ were not recorded by any instrument, but they used their own voices.
- Arjuna’s love story became famous after he posted a video on his YouTube channel. In the video, he shared a collage of pictures of him and his wife from high school and when they got married in 2018.
- He is fond of cycling and owns a Scott bike.
- He is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- He is often spotted in various newspapers.