Deepika Deshpande-Amin Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Deepika Deshpande-Amin|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Loreto Convent, New Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Economics (Hons)|
|Debut||TV: Farmaan (1994)
Film: Left Right Left (2007)
|Family||Father- Ulhas Deshpande (Air Vice Marshall)
Mother- Kshama Deshpande (Kathak dancer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversy||In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, she alleged that she was harassed by actor Alok Nath.|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Theatre Director||Barry John|
|Favourite Colours||White, Yellow|
|Favourite Personalities||Sheryl Sandberg, Indira Nooyi|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Deshpande-Amin
- Does Deepika Deshpande-Amin smoke?: Not Known
- Does Deepika Deshpande-Amin drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is an Indian TV- film and a theatre actress who is best known for TV shows- ‘Farmaan’ and ‘Tashn-e-Ishq’.
- She was born in Mumbai in a Maharashtrian family but raised in Delhi.
- Her father was an Air Vice Marshall in the Indian Air Force & her mother is a trained Kathak dancer and a disciple of the Kathak master Shri Gopi Krishna.
- Her paternal grandfather, Atmaram Ravaji Deshpande was a Sahitya Akademi Award winning Marathi poet.
- Her maternal grandmother, Kusumavati Deshpande, was a writer of Marathi literature and professor of English Literature at Nagpur University.
- She holds a honors degree in Economics.
- In 2017, she was featured in the Shahrukh Khan’s Movie- ‘Fan’.