Hometown: Amritsar, Punjab
|Profession(s)||Singer and Music Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 July|
|College/University||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab|
|Hobbies||Listening To Music and Travelling|
|Tattoo||Tattoo of his mother, on his arm
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food||French Fries and Burger|
|Favourite Singers||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Mohammed Rafi, Sonu Nigam|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arpan Bawa
Arpan Bawa is a singer and music director in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was interested in music since his childhood.
- Arpan learned singing skills from renowned Punjabi singer Gurmeet Bawa.
- He started his career in Punjabi Music Industry as a singer.
- Arpan has sung a few Punjabi songs including ‘Tu Meri Ho Nahi Sakdi’ and ‘Rang’, etc.
- He has worked as a music director in many Punjabi songs like ‘Keh Ni Hona’, ‘Ishq De Jakham’, ‘Careless Chann’, etc.
- In 2018, Arpan sang the superhit song ‘Awaaz’ (reprised version) from the Punjabi film ‘Qismat’.