|Real Name||Tarandeep Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||27 July|
|Birthplace||Village Rassauli, Tehsil Pattran, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Village Rassauli, Tehsil Pattran, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|School||Guru Teg Bahadur Public Senior Secondary School, Pattran, Patiala, Punjab|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Reading Books, Playing Kabaddi, Walking on Agricultural Fields|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Singers||Parkash Kaur, Babbu Maan, Gurdas Maan, Surinder Kaur, Kuldeep Manak, Muhammad Sadiq, Didar Sandhu, Amar Singh Chamkila|
|Favourite Poet||Shiv Kumar Batalvi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vicky Dhaliwal
- Vicky Dhaliwal is a well known Punjabi lyricist who was born and raised in a conservative Jatt family.
- He has also been a National level Kabbadi player.
- Once, Vicky got injured (a shoulder injury) in a Kabaddi match, and after the incident, he started writing the songs during his recovery period.
- Before achieving a successful name in the Punjabi Music Industry, he had to struggle for almost 17 years.
- As a lyricist, Vicky has penned down many of his songs for the popular Punjabi singers like Gurnam Bhullar, Jenny Johal, Miss Pooja, Manjit Sahota, Nisha Bano, Dilpreet Dhillon, Jass Bajwa, Gurjazz, etc.
- He came into the eyes of public and media after the superhit song ‘Rakhli Pyar Nal’ (Gurnam Bhullar).