|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Song (Singer and Lyricist): Prince of Patiala (2016)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Hometown||Silwala Khurd, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|School||D.A.V. Public School, Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||Government College of Art, Chandigarh|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Sippy Gill, Sukhe|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shree Brar
- Shree Brar is a singer and lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was interested in writing since his 8th standard.
- He has sung and wrote many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Swag’, ‘Cash Chak’, ‘Gangster Bande’, etc.
- In 2018, Shree penned down his song ‘Chandigarh’ to the popular Punjabi singer Sippy Gill.
- He came into a limelight after singing the song ‘Yaar Graribaaz’ along with Dilpreet Dhillon and Karan Aujla.
- Shree is good friends to Dilpreet Dhillon.
- He is a fitness freak and is very conscious about his body.