|Full Name||Arshdeep Singh|
|Profession||Cricketer (Left-arm medium-fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|International Debut||U-19- 10 November 2017 against Malaysia U-19 at Kuala Lumpur|
|Jersey Number||#2 (India U-19)|
|Domestic/State Team||Punjab, Chandigarh, India Red|
|Records (main ones)||None|
|Career Turning Point||His performance for India Red in the 2017 Challenger trophy.|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1999|
|Age (as in 2018)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Kharar, Punjab, India|
|School||Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Darshan Singh (Chief security officer in DCM)
Mother- Baljit Kaur
Brother- 1 (Elder, Works in Canada)
|Favourite Bowler||Mitchell Starc|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arshdeep Singh
- Does Arshdeep Singh smoke?: No
- Does Arshdeep Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Arshdeep started playing cricket at the age of 13 for his school.
- He has represented Chandigarh and Punjab cricket teams in state-level tournaments.
- He took 19 wickets in 5 matches for Chandigarh in Punjab Inter-District ODI Championship for DP Azad Trophy.
- In late 2017, he earned a spot in the 2018 U-19 World Cup squad after an exceptional performance for India Red in Challenger trophy, where he took 7 wickets.
- He burst onto the scene during the U-19 World Cup with his consistent pace around 145 kph mark.