|Full Name||Stuart Christopher John Broad|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|International Debut||ODI- 30 August 2006 against Pakistan at Sophia Gardens
Test- 9 December 2007 against Sri Lanka at Sinhalese Sports Club
T20- 28 August 2006 against Pakistan at County Ground
|Jersey Number||# 39 (England)|
|Domestic/State Team(s)||• Leicestershire (2005–2007)
• Nottinghamshire (2008-Present)
• Kings XI Punjab (2011–2012)
• Hobart Hurricanes (2016-2017)
|Likes to play against||India and Australia|
|Batting Style||Left-Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-Arm Fast-Medium|
|Records (main ones)||• Stuart Broad is England's second most wicket-taker in test cricket after James Anderson. He has taken more than 400 wickets with an average of 28.47.
• He is one of the test cricket bowlers, who have made hat-trick twice.
• At Lords' Cricket Ground, he has 83 dismissals; 2 five-wicket hauls and 1 ten-wicket haul.
• He holds the second-highest ever Test score playing at number 9: he made 169 against Pakistan in August 2010.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Member of the Order of the British Empire (2016)|
|Career Turning Point||In 2006, while playing against Pakistan, he narrowly missed out on a hat-trick. Some days later, he was named the "Young Cricketer of the Year"|
|Date of Birth||24 June 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School(s)||• Brooke Priory School, Oakham, England
• Oakham School, Oakham, England
|College/University||Durham University, Durham, England|
|Educational Qualification||A-level Certificate|
|Hobbies||Reading Military Books, Watching and Playing Football, Watching Movies, Cooking|
|Controversy||During the first test of 2013 Ashes, Broad edged left-arm spinner Ashton Agar via wicket-keeper Brad Haddin’s glove to Michael Clarke at slip. He was not given out by the Umpire. Genuinely, he was out, but he did not walk off. Many cricketers criticized Broad's action. Former English captain, Michael Vaughn called him a 'cheat.'|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Bealey Mitchell (2017)
Mollie King (April 2018-August 2018) (Singer, Songwriter, TV Presenter)
|Parents||Father- Chris Broad (Former English Cricketer and Current ICC Match Referee)
Mother- Michelle Broad (Step) (Teacher)
Sister- Gemma (Analyst at English and Walse Cricket Board)
|Favourite Book||Band Of Brothers|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favourite Actress||Sienna Miller|
|Favourite Chef||Jamie Oliver|
|Favourite Song||Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin|
|Favourite Football Player||Brian Clough|
|Favourite Football Club||Nottingham Forest F.C.|
|Favourite Rugby Club||Leicester Tigers|
|Favourite Rugby Player||Martin Johnson|
|Favourite Destination||Barbados (Caribbean islands)|
|Cars Collection||• Jaguar F-type Coupe,
• Toyota Land Cruiser,
• Mercedes-AMG- GT S
|Salary (approx.)||£500,000 (Retainer Fee) (As in 2015)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$11 million (As in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stuart Broad
- Does Stuart Broad smoke?: Not Known
- Does Stuart Broad drink alcohol?: Yes
- Broad’s father, Chris Broad, was an opening batsman for England and was the member of 1986 Ashes Team.
- Before becoming a cricket player, he used to play field hockey as a goalkeeper.
- When he was 17 years old, he started off as an opening batsman, but later, he changed to become a bowler.
- Broad and James Anderson have formed a tremendous bowling partnership for England. They have taken more than 500 test wickets combined.
- He was very close to his step-mother, Michelle, who died of motor neuron disease. Her death affected Stuart and his family a lot. He together with his family, founded an organisation, “The Broad Appeal” to raise awareness about the disease.
- In the 2007 t20 World Cup, Broad was smashed 6 sixes in his over by the Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh. It was the worst spell of Stuart Broad’s career.
- During the 2013 Ashes, he showed a foul play. He did not go back to the pavilion after being caught at slip. However, he was given not out by the umpire. This action of Broad brought him criticism in the media.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡