|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Date of Birth||24 October 1995 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||25 Years|
|School||Nottingham High School (2007 - 2014)|
|College/University||University of Warwick|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Economics (first-class honors) (2014 - 2017) LinkedIn|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dinesh Maini (Cosmetic Director)
Mother- Malti Maini (Director at Zenith Cosmetic Clinics)
|Siblings||Brother- Karan Maini
Sister- Aanavee Maini
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arun Maini
- Arun Maini a.k.a Mrwhosetheboss is a British-Indian YouTuber, who is known as UK’s largest tech YouTuber. Arun posts videos in which he reviews and tests the latest smartphones in the industry and he uploads them on his YouTube channel ‘Mrwhosetheboss.’
- Arun Maini made his first YouTube video on 22 April 2011. Arun was having a hard time in high school and when he was 14 years old, his brother gifted him his first Android phone. Out of curiosity, Arun learned how to customize his phone, and how he can improve its performance. Arun knew all the tips and tricks one needs to make a smartphone look and perform better. This was his first video on YouTube.
- Arun didn’t have the contacts or financial funding to test the latest gadgets so for his initial videos, he either tested and reviews the gadgets he owned or he would make videos about the ones that he could borrow from people.
- In August 2015, Arun hit the jackpot when he made a tutorial for his YouTube channel in which he explained how people can turn their smartphones into hologram generators. At that time, his channel had 3000-4000 views per video but this video got 300,000 views in one night. This video has more than 20 million views now.
- In 2017, Arun graduated from the University of Warwick with a bachelor’s degree in Economics (first-class honors). He got a job offer at PWC but he turned down the offer to continue working on his YouTube channel and he started uploading more videos on the channel.
- On 15 February 2018, Arun’s YouTube channel crossed the 1 million subscribers mark.
- Arun Maini’s channel has in-depth tech reviews, informative videos on the latest products in the smartphone and related gadgets industry, and videos where he expresses his opinion on the tech industry like ‘Why foldable phones will fail but then succeed.’
- Arun has collaborated with several other YouTubers like the Indian YouTuber, Gaurav Chaudhary a.k.a Technical Guruji, and the Canadian YouTuber, Lewis George Hilsenteger who is the producer and host of the unboxing and technology channel, Unbox Therapy.
- He was featured on The Huffington Post, The Daily Telegraph, Business Insider, Good Morning America, The 6:30 Show, and BBC Radio for his Technology YouTube channel.