Age: 27 Years
Boyfriend: Vrishank Khanal
|Other Name||Desi Superwoman The Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||YouTube Video: Five Types of Singles on Valentine’s Day (2019)
|Awards||• Viral Queen of the Year (2018)
• Cosmopolitan’s YouTuber of the Year (2019)
|Date of Birth||27 June 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|School||Vasant Vihar High School in Thane, Mumbai|
|College/University||V G Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce in Mulund, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media Outlook Business|
|Ethnicity||Maharashtrian Ideas Through Words|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Ideas Through Words
|Hobbies||Reading, Cooking, and Travelling Outlook Business|
|Tattoo(s)||She has got five tattoos inked on her body.
• First is about universe, iternity, and life on her right arm.
• Second is her father’s name on the back of her shoulder.
• Third is her mother’s name on the back of her other shoulder.
• Fourth is a tattoo on excellence, explore, and balance on her right arm.
• Fifth is a matching tattoo on her right ankle.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vrishank Khanal (Lawyer)
|Parents||Father- Manoj Koli (Real-Estate Businessman Turned Restaurateur)
Mother- Archana Koli (Phonetics and Language Teacher)
|Food||Chicken Momos, Eggs, Sausages, Granola Bars, Chocolate Smoothie|
|YouTuber(s)||Ashish Shakya, Nikunj Lotia, Collins Key, Miranda Sings, and Lele Pons|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prajakta Koli
- Prajakta Koli is a well known Indian YouTuber and blogger.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her childhood dream was to become a Radio Jockey.
- Prajakta participated in debates and various extra-curricular activities while she was in school and college.
- She started working as an anchor and theatre artist by the age of 15 or 16.
- After a week of her final exams of graduation, she started working as an intern in the radio channel ‘Fever 104.’ Soon, she started feeling overburdened in the job and shed almost 11 kg of body weight due to stress. After a year, she hosted a radio show “Call Centre” which failed to do well and soon went off-air.
- While she was working in the radio channel, she met many Bollywood celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Jackie Shroff, and Ayushmann Khurrana. Once, Hrithik Roshan visited her radio channel for a promotional event along with Sudeep Lahiri, and this turned out to be a turning point in her life. Sudeep spotted her and asked her to start her own YouTube channel.
- After discussing her career as a YouTuber with her parents, she started her own YouTube channel ‘MostlySane’ in 2015. Subsequently, she started getting more views and subscribers on her channel.
- Later, she started uploading three videos every week ‘RealTalk Tuesday,’ ‘Comedy video on Thursday,’ and ‘SawaalSaturday.’ Koli has uploaded a few Vlogs on her channel.
- She started a series ‘Pretty Fit’ on her YouTube channel in 2020 along with the Indian celebrity guests including Neha Kakkar, Kareena Kapoor, and Sanya Malhotra.
- In 2018, she appeared in the awareness TV commercial of ‘WhatsApp.’
- She has also featured in a few music videos including “Shameless” (2017), “No Offence” (2018), and “Yeh Diss Gaana Hai” (2020).
- She acted in the Haryanvi short film ‘Khayali Pulao’ (2020) in which she played the role of Asha.
- In 2020, she appeared in the Netflix web-series ‘Mismatched’ starring Rohit Saraf.
- In the same year, she was roped in the Hindi film ‘Jug Jugg Jeeyo’ starring Varun Dhawan.
- She has collaborated in many YouTube videos with other YouTubers like Bhuvan Bam and Ashish Chanchlani.
- In 2016, on World Mental Health Day, she started the campaign #IPledgeToBeMe and was associated with #GirlsCount campaign for One.Org in 2018.
- She was selected as the face of ‘H&M’ online store in 2018. In the same year, Koli was selected as the Indian ambassador for YouTube’s ‘Creators for Change’ initiative and was among the 50 YouTubers selected from across the world.
- She became the first female comedy creator in India to cross one million subscribers in 2018.
- She received huge criticism and hate comments at the beginning of her career as a YouTuber. Some netizens used to call her a ‘wannabe superwoman.’
- She participated in the International Day of Tolerance and Goalkeepers program at the UN Headquarters in New York in September 2019.
- She was listed in ‘Forbes’ list of 30 under 30,’ ‘Entrepreneur India’s list of 35 under 35,’ and ‘Outlook Business Magazine’s list of Women of Worth’ in 2019.
- In 2020, she was listed in the annual “Cool List” of ‘Grazia’ magazine (India edition).
- She has also worked for ‘Creators For Change’ campaign along with the YouTubers, Liza Koshy and Thembe Mahlaba which is initiated by Michelle Obama.
- She represented India in the virtual graduation ceremony “Dear Class of 2020” and ‘The Call To Unite’ event in 2020.