Asaduddin Owaisi Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Farheen Owaisi
Net Worth: Rs. 17.90 Crore
Age: 52 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Asaduddin Owaisi
- His father Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi was also a politician from Hyderabad, who won Lok Sabha seat from Hyderabad for six consecutive terms.
- Owaisi has been in controversies and news due to his politics primarily centered around minorities like Muslims.
- Asaduddin’s brother Akbaruddin Owaisi always shows hatred for other religions. He has been detained also for this many times.
- In the aftermath of the 2008 Mumbai attacks, Owaisi demanded action against Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed for killing innocent people. He said that the enemies of the country were enemies of Muslims.
- Owaisi backs up reservations for backward Muslims in government jobs and educational institutes.
- Asaduddin Owaisi is the Chairman of Hyderabad-based Owaisi Hospital and Research Centre whose origin dates back to the late Alhaj Moulana Abdul Wahed Owaisi. The hospital is equipped with sophisticated ultra-modern equipment and functions as the center of excellence in the field of Medical Education, Research and Medical care. Research programs at the hospitals are being carried out in collaboration with reputed National and International research Agencies.
- He loves to ride a motorcycle and is often spotted riding a motorcycle.
- On 3 February 2022, his convoy was attacked while he was returning to Delhi after campaigning in Uttar Pradesh. Reportedly, two people fired at the SUV in which Owaisi was travelling. Following the incident, on 4 February 2022, the Ministry of Home Affairs decided to accord ‘Z’ category security to him. The Hindu Later, on the same day, he rejected the ‘Z’ security offered to him. The Hindu While speaking in the Lok Sabha, he said,
Treat me like ‘A’ class citizen, don’t give me ‘Z’ class security.”