Ahmed Khan (Choreographer) Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Ahmed Khan|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director, Producer, Choreographer, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||The Bishop's School, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film (as an actor): Mr. India (1987)
Direction: Lakeer – Forbidden Lines (2004)
Production: Paathshaala (2010)
TV: Dance India Dance Lil Master season 3 (2011)
Choreography: Jumme Ki Raat (Kick, 2014)
|Address||A luxurious flat in Andheri, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Spending time with family|
|Awards||Filmfare Best Choreography Award for Rangeela 1995
Indian film dance director's association award in 2012
Filmfare Best Choreography Award for Kick 2015
IIFA Award for Kick 2015
Southern India Cinematographer's Association Award for Heropanti 2015
Indian films & television choreographers association award of appreciation in 2016
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shaira Ahmed Khan (Model, Producer)|
|Marriage Date||7 February 1998|
|Wife/Spouse||Shaira Ahmed Khan (Model, Producer)|
|Children||Sons- Azaan Khan, Subhaan Khan (photo in the wife's section; above)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Bobby Khan (Director)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Blue|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ahmed Khan
- Does Ahmed Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ahmed Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ahmed Khan is a versatile personality in Bollywood who works as an actor, director, producer, writer, and choreographer.
- He was interested in dancing since his childhood and looking at his interest, his mother insisted her friend Saroj Khan to take him as an assistant director for the movie ‘Anjaam’ (1994).
- He started his acting career as a child artist from the movie ‘Mr. India’ (1987) and he also acted in the movie ‘Raakh’ (1989).
- He choreographed many hit songs for the movies like ‘Rangeela’, ‘Taal’, ‘Ghajini’, ‘Kick’, etc.
- He has directed two Hindi movies- ‘Lakeer – Forbidden Lines’ and ‘Baaghi 2’.
- He has his own production house named ‘Paperdoll Entertainment’ which is run by his wife.
- He wrote the script and produced movies like ‘Paathshaala’ and ‘Ek Paheli Leela’ along with his wife.
- He was also the judge of dance reality shows like ‘Dance India Dance Lil Master’- season 3, ‘DID Dance Ka Tashan’ and ‘High Fever Dance Ka Naya Tevar’.
- He is a childhood and best friend of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor and he also choreographed and directed Shahid for many movies.
- His brother Bobby Kapoor was the ex-husband of melodious singer Sunidhi Chauhan.
- He had two narrow escapes- first was when he directed a movie at the Twin Towers in World Trade Center, New York just before the two days of 11th September attack and the second time was of Tsunami in 2004, at that time he cancelled his reservations at the last moment at a hotel.