Wife: Sonnalli Seygall
Age: 44 Years
|Full name||Ashish Lachman Sajnani MyCorporateInfo|
|Other name||Ashesh Lachman Sajnani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Awards||• Best Bar for 'Please Don't Tell (South Bombay) ' at Times Nightlife Awards in 2015
• Best Food Truck of the Year for 'Bombay Food Truck' at the Indian Restaurant Awards in 2016
• Times Food Award for his restaurant 'Eat Thai (Suburbs)' in 2016
• Best Global- Casual Dining (Eastern Suburbs) for his cafe 'Le Café' in Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2020
• Best Regional Indian- Casual Dining for his restaurant 'Via Bombay' at the Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2022
• Best Café- Casual Dining for his cafe 'Le Café' at the Times Food and Nightlife Awards in 2022
|Date of Birth||19 October 1978 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||44 Years|
|College/University||• R. A. Podar College, Mumbai (1996) (Junior College)
• Hosta Hotel and Tourism School, Leysin, Switzerland (1998)
|Educational Qualification||• Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management, Hospitality Administration/Management from Hosta Hotel and Tourism School, Leysin, Switzerland LinkedIn - Ashish L Sajnani|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||7 June 2023 Hindustan Times
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||Brother- Anil Sajnani
|Car Collection||• Mercedes-Benz W201
• Mercedes-Benz W123
• Mahindra Thar
• Hindustan Ambassador
• Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashesh L Sajnani
- Ashesh L Sajnani is an Indian hotelier who has established several popular food chains such as Bombay Food Truck, Via Bombay, and The Roll Company. On 7 June 2023, he entered into wedlock with the renowned Bollywood actress Sonnalli Seygall.
- He wanted to become a hotelier since he was a child.
- After completing his studies in Swiss, he started working as an MD at Hotel Jewel of Chembur, Mumbai in 1999.
- In August 2000, he was appointed as the director of a company named ‘Bholenath Developers Limited.’
- In 2005, Ashesh L Sajnani was appointed as the director of Opa Hospitality Private Limited, a company located in Mumbai. His brother, Anil Sajnani, served as the co-director of the same company.
- In 2010, he became a partner at Royal Western (India) Hotels Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. He left the company in 2012, after working there for a period exceeding two years.
- He became the director of Mitha Estates Pvt Ltd in June 2013. In the month of November of the same year, he was appointed as a co-director of Hospitality Private Limited.
- Ashesh L Sajnani, in collaboration with his friend, Juspreet Walia, established ‘The Roll Company’ in 2014.
- In April 2014, he was appointed as the director of Basant Rubber Factory Private Limited, a company located in Mumbai.
- The duo of Ashesh Sajnani and Juspreet Walia founded Mumbai’s first food truck ‘Bombay Food Truck’ in 2015.
- Ashesh L Sajnani, alongside his friends Abhayraj Singh Kohli and Juspreet Singh Walia, co-founded the bar named ‘Please Don’t Tell.’
- He also runs some other cafes and restaurants such as Via Bombay, Le Café, Eat Thai, Moksha Elevated Dining, and Astrix The Lounge.
- In 2016, he was featured on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar India magazine along with the entrepreneur Anuj Rakyan.
- Prior to his marriage to Sonnalli Seygall in 2023, Ashesh L Sajnani had been in a relationship with her for nearly five years.
- Ashesh L Sajnani has a deep affection for dogs. He has a pet bulldog, whom he named Shamsher.
- On certain occasions, Ashesh L Sajnani partakes in the consumption of alcohol.