Jyotsna Suri Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Jyotsna Suri|
|Other Name||Dr. Jyotsna Suri|
|Famous For||Taking ‘The LaLiT’ brand to a new height, from 6 to 14 hotels in no time.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Awards & Honours|| Honorary Degree of “Doctor of Laws” from the University of Warwick
The UK World Travel Market Global Award (2011)
Asia’s Leading Woman in Hospitality Award at the Women in Leadership (WIL) Asia Awards 2012
ADTOI Award 2011
Rotary Club of Delhi 2011 – Lifetime Achievement Award
Leading Hotelier 2010
IATO Hall of Fame Award (in 2012) and awarded during 23rd IATO Annual Convention (in 2007)
Award from SPIC MACAY
The Most Popular Woman in the Travel industry voted by TravTalk readers
Human Achievers Foundation Award 2012
The Spa Personality of the Year by GeoSpa Asia Spa Awards 2011
Among the 25 Most Powerful Women in Business 2011 & 2012 and 20 Most Powerful Women in India 2009 by Business Today
|Date of Birth||20 July, 1952|
|Age (as in 2019)||67 Years|
|School||The Lawrence School, Sanawar|
|College||Miranda House, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in English (Hons)
Doctor of Laws (Honorary)
|Hobbies||Art & Culture, Heritage Promotion, Reading|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Lalit Suri|
|Children||Son- Keshav Suri
Daughters- Deeksha Suri, Divya Suri, Shradha Suri
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jyotsna Suri
- Jyotsna Suri was born on 20thJuly, 1952.
- She has travelled a long way to reach the helm of success, working in several departments such as housekeeping, food and beverage, front office, marketing, sales, etc.
- DrSuri’s husband was a parliamentarian, Rajyasabha MP from Uttar Pradesh.
- Jyotsana Suri is an art admirer and a heritage lover. She played a vital role in relieving the historical importance of The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata, a 180-year-old heritage property.
- ThaLalit is among the very few luxury brands in Srinagar.
- She advises women to “believe in yourself and do the best you can. Do not get bogged down by challenges, which exist in every profession or business.”
- Dr Suri takes inspiration from her parents, husband, and Mahatma Gandhi.
- From using solar energy to planting over five lakh plants in different parts of the country, she has been a proponent of environmental protection.