Age: 39 Years
Education: Graduation In Interior Designing
|Famous For||• Playing the role of 'Shivraj Shekhar' in "Balika Vadhu”
• Being the winner of Bigg Boss 13
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Debut||Film: Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014) as Angad Bedi
TV: Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na (2008) as Shubh Ranawat
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Golden Petal Award for Most Lokpriye Face Male (2012, 2013)
• Golden Petal Award for Best on Screen Couple on Colors with Pratyusha Banerjee (2012)
• ITA Award for GRB! Performer of the Year Male (2013)
• Zee Gold Award for Most Fit Actor Male (2014)
• Stardust Award for Breakthrough Supporting Performance Male for the film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” (2014)
• HT Most Stylish Actor (2017)
|Date of Birth||12 December 1980 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, Mumbai|
|College/University||Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Interior Designing|
|Controversies||• He was fined 2000 (INR) by the Traffic Police in Mumbai for drunken driving on New Year's Eve, and his license was seized.
• In 2018, Siddharth was arrested by the Mumbai Police for rash driving. He was charged under sections 279, 337, and 427 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and was released after paying a penalty of Rs. 5000.
• During his stint in Balika Vadhu, Siddharth got into a cold war with actor, Shashank Vyas, over his share of role in the serial.
• Siddharth was not on talking terms with his Balika Vadhu co-star, Toral Rasputra.
• There was also a rift between Siddharth and his Dil Se Dil Tak co-star, Kunal Verma. Kunal criticised the actor for his bad behaviour on the sets of the show. He said, "Kunal said, “He is an unprofessional maniac and a psycho. I think he needs psychiatric treatment again. I heard he had gone to rehab once and I think he needs to visit it again.”
• Siddhart is often criticised for being late on the sets of his shows and for creating a ruckus with his bizarre demands.
• Reportedly, he also got into a fight with his co-star, Rashami Desai, on the sets of the serial “Dil Se Dil Tak.” He refused shooting for the show as his vanity van was smaller than that of Rashami.
• Siddharth was even criticised by the media for his bad behaviour with a media person. Apparently, when a reporter tried to ask him about the news of him throwing tantrums on the sets of his shows, Siddharth removed his mic and walked out of the interview.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Drashti Dhami (Rumoured)
• Shefali Jariwala
• Smita Bansal (Rumoured)
• Tanishaa Mukerji (Rumoured)
• Rashami Desai (Rumoured)
• Akanksha Puri (Rumoured)
• Arti Singh (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Ashok Shukla (Civil Engineer; Employee of the Reserve Bank of India)
Mother- Rita Shukla (Homemaker)
Sister(s)- 2 (Names Not Known, elder)
|Favourite Food||Pav Bhaji|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favourite Actresses||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Agneepath, Deewar, Vaastav, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Jab We Met
Hollywood- Fast and Furious
|Favourite Perfume||Paco Rabanne|
|Favourite Travel Destinations||Germany, Spain|
|Car Collection||BMW X5
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 60,000/episode|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Shukla
- Siddharth Shukla was born into a modest family in Mumbai.
- His family has its roots in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Siddharth represented his school in many Tennis and Football competitions.
- In his college days, he wanted to be an interior designer but he changed his line as he found more scope in modelling.
- He was the runner-up in the Gladrags Manhunt competition in 2004.
- He has appeared in many TV serials like “Jaane Pehchaane Se… Ye Ajnabbi,” “Pavitra Rishta,” “Love U Zindagi,” and “Dil Se Dil Tak.”
- He received immense popularity after playing the role of ‘Shivraj Shekhar’ in Colors TV’s “Balika Vadhu.”
- In 2013, he participated in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6.”
- Siddharth made his debut in Bollywood in 2014 by playing the role of ‘Angad Bedi’ in the film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.” His performance was appreciated in the film.
- He has hosted the TV shows like “Savdhaan India” and “India’s Got Talent 7.”
- In 2016, Shukla became the winner of the stunt-based show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.”
- In 2019, he entered the game reality show “Bigg Boss 13” as a contestant. Click here to check the complete list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
- Siddharth keeps himself updated by reading newspapers and magazines.
- He has a keen interest in politics.
- During an interview, Siddharth revealed that he was an introvert and didn’t like partying.
- In January 2014, Siddharth apparently signed a 3-film contract with Karan Johar‘s production house, Dharma Productions.
- In 2015, he won the Best Model of the World title at a contest held in Turkey. He was the first Asian man to do so.
- Siddharth Shukla is a good friend of the Bollywood actor, John Abraham, since his modelling days.
- He was declared as the winner of Bigg Boss 13 on 15 February 2020. Asim Riaz and Shehnaz Kaur Gill bagged second and third position, respectively.
- Here’s an interesting video about Siddharth Shukla’s biography: